Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Update to a Ban Appeal
dbx64
I'm being persistent because I know I don't cheat and my last thread was never completed

0:0:3618701

http://www.legit-...%3A3618701

Res from UnifiedGamerZ skyping me as I win: http://www.youtub...e=youtu.be

A demo plays only a small portion in determining if someone is cheating or not. Checking server logs and a proper anitcheat is the only way to know whats running in the background. No on in this community is capable of deciding if someone is cheating or not through a demo. Not even anti cheat admins in cevo/cal for the main+/invite division ban off of a demo.

And any good player looks like they are cheating because we're that good. we know where about to aim, when to aim or peak, when not too... and basically manipulate the opposing player to be in a bad situation and die.

Ctrl-Alt-Del
Though I have not seen you play in our server or any other, I cannot say you do or do not hack. I have not seen any demo of you in game in our server either to try and determine if you do or not. But I do know that simply posting a SKYPE session of you playing, produces no evidence that you DO NOT hack simply by videoing yourself playing. You could be just as easily using script in console or running something in the background and cheating, No way to tell just by watching you click your mouse.

With that being said. I am not saying your are not legitimate, simply saying it doesn't prove your innocence. But regardless of what cevo/cal anti cheat admins do or dont do, It's our server not theirs.

We will try and figure this out. Please don't take any offense to this, but just because you play in CEVO doesn't mean you don hack either, I played with a couple friends that played cal and cevo and hacked and never got caught.(They played in the same room as me so I KNOW THEY WERE DOING IT!!)

I have also played with people with a way higher KDR than you and I could clearly tell if they were hacking or not.. I am not that caliper of player nor do I claim to be, but I do know what one looks like..

This will be further reviewed and we will get back to you as soon as possible,

PS, as I said, please don't take any offense or feel disrespected because you have been banned but you don't know what we are or are not capable of doing
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/199_101.png

www.speedtest.net/result/1303590402.png

dbx64
I'm not taking offense or trying to be disrespectful. That is just my side of the story and I feel some what cheated. I have multiple accounts that I could use to work my way around a wrongful server ban. But that's not something I care to do. Cause I'm sure if another dbx comes in, there goes the ban hammer.

May main point of creating this particular thread was my last ban appeal thread was locked after an admin stating we'd get back to you. That didn't happen and as I stated I feel a little cheated because someone or multiple people on here just assume I'm cheating based on a demo.

TigerOx
It takes time to deal with these things.

Be patient and stop posting appeals, it will just make it worse.

Locked.

Jump to Forum: