Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Unfair Ban
imtheblackhorse
Hey the ban this guy named Opticslimjim and he was not given a warning and he wasn't doing anything wrong. I think that you must have been mistaken or something thanks

terrowrist
Hello, player name Opticslimjim needs to come and appeal his ban.
"Nobody really knows what they're doing. We're all just trying to figure out what makes us happy."

No pancake mix
As Terrowrist said, that player must come in and appeal for himself. But he was not wrongfully banned, he was banned for chat spamming and his log shows he was indeed chat spamming http://gameme.dog...hat/185254

Blubber
I banned him for one day after playing with him for about an hour and continuously asking him to quit spamming the mic with raps and about some album he's trying to make or something. I let it slide for a whole hour, and after NUMEROUS warning and him ignoring me, I had enough. Now that he was perma'd, it really doesn't surprise me. If he'd like to make an appeal or voice his opinion he's well aware of the site as I gave him the weblink when we was unhappy with me asking him to quit the mic spamming. Otherwise, the ban stays in effect. We prefer to work with ban appeals to whom they directly concern. The above link shows the chat log for October 11th, which was the day I banned him.
Don't touch me there.

Jump to Forum: