View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Ban Appeal
Shuzzilay
Your SteamID : STEAM_0:0:4436475
Your Nickname : Shuzzilay
Reason why you should be unbanned :
Late at night, playing a random GG server with 2 friends. Shmavey and Sniperz. I'm in the zone, doing well, sure enough, admin starts to hint that I'm hacking. I forget the map name, but it's the one with the walls, and the ramp that leads up to the flat platform at each spawn point. Basically, he claimed I was wall hacking under no solid evidence. He said, "I'm watching you track people through the walls." I honestly have no idea what he's even referring to, since I was just trying to kill the enemy team. He decided after speccing for 5-6 rounds that it was obvious. The kicker was when I spawned and threw a random nade over the walls---he claims that I was aiming right at a player. I have no clue where the nade landed...it didn't even deal damage to anybody. I don't know his reasoning behind it. The whole while my friend is making fun of the admin, saying "he's owning people. he's hacking obviously" or "he's killing them, obv hacker." I guess the admin took honesty to these words? Although even so, I fail to see how he would believe one random player on the server and use it as the deciding factor in an admin situation.
I honestly just want to know what his thought process was.

No pancake mix
I watched you, I demo'd you, for the whole game not 6 rounds. I literally watched you trace players through walls. You couldn't be more obvious honestly. Didn't take your little friend into consideration at all. I'll release the demo to my fellow admins, but as of now the ban stays.

Shuzzilay
Any chance I can get a copy of this demo?

No pancake mix
Possibly. For right now I'm going to let the other admins review it when I'm able to upload it. We'll get back to you when we can.

Shuzzilay
Any updates on this?

No pancake mix
Demos have been uploaded yesterday, pending review.

Shuzzilay
Is it still pending review? It's been about 2 weeks.

No pancake mix
As of right now the ban stays.

Shuzzilay
Where is the demo uploaded?

badseed
there in the members ban discussion. under review currently. we'll let you know!
"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

Jump to Forum: