Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
People Are Sadly Leaving :(
Somnambulistz
Hey Dogz Crew,

Again this is positive suggestions not anything bad....

Allot of regulars have been experiencing allot of lag on the server, me not so much but i notice in combat it is starting to flare up with even loss, so ya might want to see if one of the new maps / mods for the server might be fiddling with things, again <3 to everyone at dogz.

Second, the anti-camping mod, <3 it, its funny too when ya get kicked into lava ("magma"Wink lol on maps BUT our regulars and allot of people are bitching non stop, so ya might want to up the kick time to a little higher Wink

That's really it, OH! before i forget, the maps, some of em, yes they are awesome, but some are so intense that ya get carpel tunnel from 1 round, for those high encounters maps, maybe a lower kill like once through the order might be better. And please, the taser, its missing and making me cry Sad

(these are all suggestions for the Dogz GO Gungame server).

Hope you all had a good summer / Yom Kippor (for those who celebrate it) and a Shana Tova.

Sincerely,

Jordan K.

terrowrist
Thanks for your suggestions. Currently, we are working on a fix for the lag. Please be patient, as our host is optimizing the network for a more smoother game play.
"Nobody really knows what they're doing. We're all just trying to figure out what makes us happy."

TigerOx
Stats show an increase in players.

There is no packet loss, and the hardware is not lagging. Our CPU cores never pass 50% usage. An increase in latency does not mean lag, you can have smooth game play with higher ping. Since the Arms Deal update CSGO has not been as smooth and some players have some sort of client side fps drops.

I have increased the camp time and allowed camping with the knife. The taser is fun, I will find a way to incorporate it into the game.
Edited by TigerOx on 15-09-2013 11:35

Sepharo
In CSGO since the Arms Deal patch I've had a very choppy game experience if the server is near full. However I have the net_graph on and it shows that my ping and FPS are stable. That's the only reason I assume that it's a server side FPS / tick whatever issue.

I could record a video for you of it happening if you'd like. Just not today, it's my weekly Sunday football and laundry extravaganza Smile

TigerOx
Your net_graph in CSGO will also show you the SV and VAR. You can use these to see if the server is running smooth.

terrowrist
Tigerox never disappoints. He always delivers. Thank him for making the changes.

Other clans don't care what people say. We always listen and make the servers fun and exciting.
"Nobody really knows what they're doing. We're all just trying to figure out what makes us happy."

Jump to Forum: