Amount in: $20.00
Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Admin abuse
dante1993
hello I've been playing on the dogz servers for quiet some time now and i never had a problem until now. about 20 min ago an admin of yours had muted a friend of mine and its not the first time hes done it. he says its for mic spamming but she barley talks and when she does that's because people are asking her questions or all of us are having a big conversation. but each time he gets on as soon as she talks he always mutes her even if shes was afk real quick. I'm not the type who likes to cause problems but more of the type to try to help settle to a mutual agreement. but as soon as i tried he threatened to mute me as well when that was my first time to talk because i just joined. I've been an admin, moderator, owner, and co owner of many games so i know when some one is being fair and unfair and the admin Blubber he was not being fair at all. he was saying how he got complaints about how she was being loud and spamming from last night. thing is how can that be so if the server was packed for multiple rounds with a lot of people talking how can he get a specific name from out of 22 people on a server that more than half were talking let alone she was barely on as well. so i long story short i would like to report blubber for admin abuse. sorry for causing any trouble just think this sould be reported before its taken too far on both part of the parties.

sincerely,
dante1993

terrowrist
Hello dante1993, thanks for your complaint. We will review this and get back to you asap.

Thanks again.
"Nobody really knows what they're doing. We're all just trying to figure out what makes us happy."

No pancake mix
May I ask who your friend that got muted was? I play in that server frequently and if it indeed is a constant talker I can deny or affirm it

dante1993
No pancake mix wrote:

May I ask who your friend that got muted was? I play in that server frequently and if it indeed is a constant talker I can deny or affirm it

the person is ebay she was going to complain but didn't want to sign up to here and since he threatened to mute me as well if i didn't stop talking in mic which no one was complaining besides him

No pancake mix
Ah that makes a lot of sense. I mean no disrespect to you dante but from eBay's history I have to presume Blubber was not in the wrong. I myself have had to threaten to mute her before. She has a habit of excessive talking and I myself have also had many many people complain about her rambling and annoying-ness whether it be in game or through steam message. Also, it's actually a lot easier to monitor a full server than you think. There's written chat, steam messages (we often have a lot of the regulars on our friends list) and even if you don't catch the vocal chat you can always ask via text "oh what did you say?" etc.

dante1993
No pancake mix wrote:

Ah that makes a lot of sense. I mean no disrespect to you dante but from eBay's history I have to presume Blubber was not in the wrong. I myself have had to threaten to mute her before. She has a habit of excessive talking and I myself have also had many many people complain about her rambling and annoying-ness whether it be in game or through steam message. Also, it's actually a lot easier to monitor a full server than you think. There's written chat, steam messages (we often have a lot of the regulars on our friends list) and even if you don't catch the vocal chat you can always ask via text "oh what did you say?" etc.

i know its actually easier than im actually making it seem, the thing is why is she the only one being pointed out of a group of 22 that more than half is talking which she was barely talking. let alone ive had many experience as being an admin myself, and it might just be me, but i feel there is no need to threaten anyone especially if he is just trying to come down to a mutual agreement, nor if its the first time speaking in voice chat since he joined.

Blubber
I tried to explain it to her in the server with no luck. I'm still unsure why you're involved in this situation if it wasn't you that was affected. I never heard you on voice chat once, you typed to whole time the both of you were arguing so why would I threaten to mute you? She was on earlier (before she explained that she was going to go eat some zuchini thing for dinner as she is very open and descriptive...) and wasn't muted. She came back on and was playing a couple maps before I received messages stating she was being loud and annoying on voice chat, and I agreed. I have muted her on other days and she said that it's the first time I've ever muted her or she has been confronted about being annoying, which is where I referred to the situation of the other night where I wasn't even online but heard about her and the ordeal the next day. And it wasn't only one person. It's usually a few people that end up messaging me about her when ever she's on, and usually I let it slide for a while until I get tired of it and mute her. She was muted for her actions yesterday while I was in the server, not for her actions the night before. But she should realize that it's a repeated problem with her that HAS been addressed and she HAS been confronted on it before by me. I openly invited her to join the forums to post a complaint if she didn't think I was being fair as me trying to explain it to her wasn't going well as you were sort of instigating the situation. Her reply to that was "I'm not going to join your stupid forums" and she left. So if she's not concerned enough to the point to bring it up, what is it I did that offended you so much?
Edited by Blubber on 29-08-2013 20:23
Don't touch me there.

dante1993
Caboose wrote:

I tried to explain it to her in the server with no luck. I'm still unsure why you're involved in this situation if it wasn't you that was affected. I never heard you on voice chat once, you typed to whole time the both of you were arguing so why would I threaten to mute you? She was on earlier (before she explained that she was going to go eat some zuchini thing for dinner as she is very open and descriptive...) and wasn't muted. She came back on and was playing a couple maps before I received messages stating she was being loud and annoying on voice chat, and I agreed. I have muted her on other days and she said that it's the first time I've ever muted her or she has been confronted about being annoying, which is where I referred to the situation of the other night where I wasn't even online but heard about her and the ordeal the next day. And it wasn't only one person. It's usually a few people that end up messaging me about her when ever she's on, and usually I let it slide for a while until I get tired of it and mute her. She was muted for her actions yesterday while I was in the server, not for her actions the night before. But she should realize that it's a repeated problem with her that HAS been addressed and she HAS been confronted on it before by me. I openly invited her to join the forums to post a complaint if she didn't think I was being fair as me trying to explain it to her wasn't going well as you were sort of instigating the situation. Her reply to that was "I'm not going to join your stupid forums" and she left. So if she's not concerned enough to the point to bring it up, what is it I did that offended you so much?

what offended me was how you treated and talk to people on the server im pretty sure your not appose to threaten someone to stop talking on the especially if you have the people who plays on the server to help pay for the server. in my eyes i see that as pay for this so we can just take advantage of our admin power and go ruin the game for you. that's how i see it and pretty sure everyone else who gets muted without warning. and don't say you warned me because there is a HUGE difference between asking dont spam the mic or im warning you not to spam the mic and saying take the hint if you know whats good for you. so that is my problem

Blubber
You're saying I threatened to mute you and ebay, then you're saying I'm taking advantage of my admin powers by just muting people without warning. Which for the story, I didn't warn or threaten her, and I didn't threaten you or warn you not to talk. I've said my side of what happened. The chat logs are saved from the servers and your request will be evaluated by other admins. I read through them and I guess I'm not seeing the points where I threatened you or your friend. You can check the chat logs yourself and see. But in the meantime, sorry that you got offended from me muting her and please hang tight as the other admins involved analyze the situation.
Thank you.
Edited by Blubber on 29-08-2013 21:12
Don't touch me there.

Steal Your Face
If she would like to complain, she can come on here and do it. No use getting second hand information from parties not involved. Thread is locked.

Jump to Forum: