Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Ban Appeal...
ArcticPikachu
Your SteamID : STEAM_0:0:11479337
Your Nickname : Arctic. Pikachu
Reason why you should be unbanned : Alright so. Me and CindyLuWho were paying. Admin kept muting us for no reason, without warning. Yes we were talking a lot, but no one was complaining. Or telling us to be quiet. Cindy plays there all the time. So i think she should be unmuted. Being as pissed as i am, of course, i told him he should give a warning first (i've been admins on servers, its just fucking courteous to not be a bitch), then i called him a faggot. And he banned me. Again, with no warning. So whoever the fuck the admin is, since he never showed his name or said he was admin, needs to get their shit together. I don't mean to come off rude. But this is pissing me off. If you want people to play on your servers don't fucking ban them because you're a bad admin. Plus whoever it was was also slapping people randomly for no reason. So don't give me that shit that he wasn't admin abusing.
Edited by ArcticPikachu on 23-08-2013 22:14

Blubber
Hmmm... calling admins faggots, telling them how they should use their Admin, acting like a general culprit for the current and future problems, then saying "I don't mean to come of rude." when you're blatantly cussing at us... Good luck with the appeal, it will be reviewed. Might not wanna hold your breath though, or you can actually. I wouldn't mind.
Don't touch me there.

Abomin4tion
You will keep your 1 day ban unless you continue your little pissing match. The 1 warning I gave you was for the first time you called the admin a faggot and I kicked you right after .for muting your little friend for belching over the mic over and over after I had said on the mic no belching on the mic while people are talking. She continued to do so which got her a mute. You running your mouth got you the ban. So if you do not agree with my 1 day ban that is fine I can make it a permanent ban just as easy. Respect the admin and other players in the server. Do not have a yes no battle with your little friend over the mic either. I slapped people that I know can take it after the rounds are up or if it is Jernson yeah I just like slapping him and he takes it and laughs. So before you attempt to reply to this your ban will stay make it worse and you will be gone period. So calm your self a little and maybe just maybe you might make it to be a regular here as well.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/232730_601.png

ArcticPikachu
Like I give a fuck if I get banned. Being honest. And yes I should be allowed to curse if I'm angry. And no, to be honest, I never heard you say anything about no belching on the mic. I'm not saying you didn't say it. But I just didn't hear it as all. And you've muted us multiple times not just once. And I've heard other people burping on the mic with no issues at all. Whether they play there more than other person does not mean its okay for one to burp and for another to not. Jernson agreed to let me put his name on here saying he does that often. So don't give me that shit. Plus when you get banned you can NOT see how long you are banned for so I assumed I was perma banned. Me and cindy both talk on servers, including dogz servers. And we have not once gotten shit from anyone. It was way too early for a ban. And yes, I am giving you pointers on possibly making it a little more noticeable when you give a warning. Cindy didn't hear you say no burping either. If she had, she would have stopped. And if the yes no battle bothered you say something. No one else complained. So I see no issue. I respect everyone on the server. I'm just tired of being screwed over by people who act like assholes because they have power.

ArcticPikachu
I'm fighting for cindy to get unmuted and to be left alone. if it means perma-banning me to get her unmuted, i don't care.

Abomin4tion
Jernson was muted for belching on the mic as well. There is a thing called MOTD I suggest you read ours. IT states very clearly no mic spamming. That is considered mic spamming. As for your give a fuck answer that will add a couple days to your ban. I suggest you take the time and mature and relax. Enjoy our servers when you come back.

Abomin4tion
Her being muted is on her own actions, not yours to decide. The mute last a little while until either that muting admin feels she learned something from it or the round ends. Which if she acts up at the next round can cause the admin to administer tougher actions.

ArcticPikachu
I'm plenty mature. And I'm not sure I can enjoy them if I can't fucking talk without having fun. Which apparently you did a few nights ago and had no issue talking about random shit and having fun, but tonight its a whole new rule set, and no one can have fun when you're in a bad fucking mood. You need to choose what's right and what's wrong and stick to it. And if she had HEARD you say no burping she would have stopped. How would she have known if she didn't hear it. Common sense. I like that you guys do somewhat wait around before "administering more action" but seriously.. Too quick. Just my opinion. Or is it against the rules to have those too.

No pancake mix
Mutes last one map. Pika I've played with you before, I know you're a reasonable person and I can understand if you're angry but as you said you've admin'd before but next time, cool off before posting a ban appeal. It never helps to come in angry it may just make things worse. You're not a general shit starter from when I've played with you on different servers and such. Mutes generally, like i said, last one map unless the person is still being abnoxious or was super abnoxious. Also we don't exactly condone the word faggot in general but we let it slide unless excessive...although calling an admin one doesnt usually get slid past. Just take a breather and chill for a few days, this'll all blow over and we'll all relax. I just played with Cindy like 10 minutes ago and she was talking like normal.

ArcticPikachu
At least someone talks to me like a reasonable person. Thank you. T.T I'm angry but i've dealt with too many people to let this one slide. Really. This bothered me that much. I don't start shit I just want to have fucking fun. Which everyone else does. But when I get muted or someone I know gets muted for a silly reason, and it ruins everything, thats when I get angry. I don't mean anything by faggot. I just say it a lot, it's part of my personality. But if it seriously bothers people, fucking say something. Don't leave me doing it until something like this happens. It's unfair. And it's not my fault admin takes everything seriously. When I was admin and I was called a faggot, i didn't give a shit and i gave them a few chances and warnings. And tell them to stop doing things multiple times before taking action.

Abomin4tion
Respecting people on our server in general. You don't call your mom or dad a faggot to their face do you? I would seriously hope not because yeah if you were my kid and did that you'd be sucking on a bar of soap. You think I was unjust in my actions it's called MOTD it comes up every time a map is played every time you join the server. I'd suggest you read it sometime and get to know the rules of the servers you play on. I've talked to you as a reasonable person the entire time. You might not see that because you are pissed so be it. The fact of the matter is you are in the wrong I kicked you once for saying it you said it again you got a ban. You came in with a shit attitude with the appeal you got a warning. You said you don't give a fuck. Then you got an extra 2 days on your ban. If you don't think I'm reasonable please by all means talk to McLovin. You can also look at his ban appeal and see how close you were to joining him on the permanent ban list. I didn't do a permanent on you because I know you guys play here and maybe you were just in a mood. I wanted to give you time to chill you can take it or leave it for what you want.

ArcticPikachu
Fine, thank you for not perma-banning me. And to be honest, I have muscle memory for immediately clicking ok when joining from doing it every time i play for the past 2+ years. But I will read it, even though I assume its the basic "no profanity, no mic spam, no begging for admin, no recruiting, no hacking" rules. If there's anything different, please let me know. ._. And I did not come in with a shit attitude that is me trying to have fun. So what I rage. Everyone does.
Edited by ArcticPikachu on 24-08-2013 00:46

Abomin4tion
no you came in your appeal with one. Not in the game. I'm just saying it's best to do like Pancake said and take a breather before appealing. It doesn't help your case when you come in cussing at the people that just banned you.

ArcticPikachu
As if i knew it was only a 1 day ban, it doesn't say how long you've been banned when you get the message saying to go appeal it. So like i said before, i assumed I was permabanned. Which is why i appealed it. If i knew it this would have never happened lol

Abomin4tion
for future reference look it up on http://sourcebans...?p=banlist

Ctrl-Alt-Del
As a core Admin here at DoGz, I will disagree with you on a couple things.

1. Your appeal process, regardless of if it was for 1 day, 1 week, or permanent. This is not the way you should have went about it.

2. It is up to YOU to read the rules on the MOTD. In it, it clearly states RESPECT ALL PLAYERS AND ADMINS. Calling one a FAGGOT is not showing respect

3. We as admin here on OUR servers do not need to give a warning when muting someone for their obnoxious behavior!! You shouldn't have to be told to stop repeatedly BURPING in the mic in the first place! Maturity shows it head in all kinds of ways, and burping purposely one or more times on the mic shows you lack of it! Also we certainly do not need to give any warning before banning you either. I think the Muting and the kicking should serve as a sudtle hint that you were doing something wrong in the first place.

4. Regardless of others actions in the servers you shouldn't base yours on the others that are playing. There isn't always an admin on to catch EVERYONE for breaking the rules, or overall just being annoying

5. Lastly! THIS IS OUR SERVER, NOT YOURS, if you have a problem with the way we do things here then kindly find another place to play. We have plenty of dedicated players who only play here because of our sternness, and our no shit tolerance to people like you and your friend. Thousands of people enjoy our servers and only play here and have no complaints.

I am not saying leave and do not play here, I am simply saying you do not have to play here, it is your choice, However we can make that decision necessary for you if you so choose. We welcome everyone and their opinions here, but will not be slammed for what we do in OUR servers.

Thank You

Ctrl
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/199_101.png

www.speedtest.net/result/1303590402.png

Jump to Forum: