Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
ban appeal
turtleturtleturtle
hi I was banned last December and was wondering if I could be unbanned. I had several friends playing on this account at my house around that time. im sure they must have said some offensive stuff. the details on this ban say offensive language probably one of my brothers or his friends or something. it would be nice to get back to playing some dogz servers. ill make sure my bro doesn't mess with it. i've told him to stop playing on my account.

thanks

terrowrist
What is your steam id? Post it here when ever you have a chance.

The banning admin will take a look at. Thank you.
Edited by terrowrist on 07-08-2013 21:47
"Nobody really knows what they're doing. We're all just trying to figure out what makes us happy."

turtleturtleturtle
my steam id is midget381

terrowrist
turtleturtleturtle wrote:

my steam id is midget381

That steam id is incorrect.

Steam ID is in this format...

STEAM_0:0:12341111

or

STEAM_0:1:12341111

Please locate your steam.log in your steam folder and your ID should be in it.
"Nobody really knows what they're doing. We're all just trying to figure out what makes us happy."

Abomin4tion
you can find it by starting counterstrike and opening up console by hitting ` and in the console type status it will give you your steam id.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/232730_601.png

turtleturtleturtle
ok think I got it now. the steam id should be STEAM_0:0:5367424

terrowrist
turtleturtleturtle wrote:

hi I was banned last December and was wondering if I could be unbanned. I had several friends playing on this account at my house around that time. im sure they must have said some offensive stuff. the details on this ban say offensive language probably one of my brothers or his friends or something. it would be nice to get back to playing some dogz servers. ill make sure my bro doesn't mess with it. i've told him to stop playing on my account.

thanks

Please be advised, your steam account is only to be used by you. You are responsible of your account. Please change the password and do not let anyone have access to it.

Like i said before, the banning admin must decide.

badseed
I've heard this lame excuse so many times. I'll un ban you but be warned, I actually remember this ban. it better not have been you or you'll will find yourself banned again in short time! please read the MOTD and comply.
"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

Jump to Forum: