Amount in: $20.00
Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Please get rid of Deagle_Underground
Papa Petro
Deagle_underground is absolute garbage as a map; the only thing that could make it worse it to litter it with barrels. It clears out the servers or requires you to alt-tab out and adjust the monitor settings so you're not playing knify-grab-ass in the pitch dark.

If no one nominates a map, Deagle_Underground default way to often on the server voting [on the CSS GG Turbo server].

I think I speak for everyone in humble asking DoGz to dispose of this utter trash.

Thank you,

Signed: Everyone across the Multiverse

No pancake mix
Petro-

We do appreciate the feedback on the map and your request, but let me say the way you put it wasn't quite necessary. A simple "This map clears out the server and is not a very liked map" would of suffice but instead you clearly trashed and bashed a former members map and it was a tad harsh. Some people put alot of time into their maps even if it doesn't come out how the public likes it. Also two posts about this was hardly needed. Tiger has the ultimate say in this since he oversees the maps on the server so you'll have to wait on his reply.

terrowrist
Papa Petro wrote:

Deagle_underground is absolute garbage as a map; the only thing that could make it worse it to litter it with barrels. It clears out the servers or requires you to alt-tab out and adjust the monitor settings so you're not playing knify-grab-ass in the pitch dark.

If no one nominates a map, Deagle_Underground default way to often on the server voting [on the CSS GG Turbo server].

I think I speak for everyone in humble asking DoGz to dispose of this utter trash.

Thank you,

Signed: Everyone across the Multiverse

http://www.youtub...re=related

Thanks for the feedback. Either positive or negative feedbacks we listen carefully.

The maps we have in our server are chosen by the community, not by a self individual. If people like the map, we add it. However, this map was created from one of our members, and it was thrown into the server to see the reaction if anyone liked it or not. Amazingly, it was kept, thus that is why its on the server.

Keep the suggestions coming.
"Nobody really knows what they're doing. We're all just trying to figure out what makes us happy."

Johnnie Walker
Deagle_underground isn't one of my favorites.. and in Funtimes/Iceworld it seems to come up way more frequently than other maps, but it could just seem that way to me since I don't really like it. But I wouldn't be sad if it was taking out of the rotation.. I liked the old deagle better.
i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu218/TongTang_album/Johnnie_Walker_logo22.jpg

gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/482818_101.png[/url]

Blubber
Hmmm weird. I'm like the map, and know more than a few of the regulars that don't mind it when it comes on.
Don't touch me there.

Papa Petro
No pancake mix wrote:

Petro-

We do appreciate the feedback on the map and your request, but let me say the way you put it wasn't quite necessary. A simple "This map clears out the server and is not a very liked map" would of suffice but instead you clearly trashed and bashed a former members map and it was a tad harsh. Some people put a alot of time into their maps even if it doesn't come out how the public likes it. Also two posts about this was hardly needed. Tiger has the ultimate say in this since he oversees the maps on the server so you'll have to wait on his reply.

You're right, I my tone was pretty harsh and I should have phrased more constructively; someone spent the time and effort to create the map and I respect that. My main concern revolves around the frequency of this map being played due to a flaw in the voting / rotation system's algorithm (specifically in that the system frequently defaults to this map on the top of the selection list if nothing is nominated). I think the map would be considered more favorable if it appeared more sparsely as players typically favor the diversity of map selections in Gun Game. I'm not too familiar with the back-end mechanics of the map voting/rotation system but if there were some where to address this issue to have more diversity, I'm sure that players would greatly appreciate it.

Jump to Forum: