Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Bring Back The Taser!
Somnambulistz
Hey everybody,

Dogz, if I win the lotto up here in Canada, i promise you tons of money if ya bring back the taser.

Please, its such a turn off with the nades, no one can go around saying "don't tase me bro!" or

"what did the electrician say to his wife after she left him? HE WAS SHOCKED! *then tase someone"....

Please, if I was a girl i'd date a single member of dogz, well maybe, but ya know what i mean right?

Wink

jarhead
I'm taking this is on the CS:Go server - DM, ARDM, or Turbo?

Just got off the DM Server and it looks like it did change - one of the server admins will get back with you regarding this.
Edited by jarhead on 08-03-2013 08:22
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/137906_101.png
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/133524_101.png
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/580541_1002.png

http://www.facebook.com/mike.moreland
MeXiRiCaN
I agree 200%.... As much as the Taser was frustrating at times I miss it.. Its too easy to get a nade and get on to the next level.... would be cool to throw in the saw off shot gun... I figure throw all the weapons in it might extend the round by a couple minutes if that... But please bring back the Taser on CSGO Gungame/Deathmath......

Somnambulistz
Gotta re'up this thread, we <3 our dogz and we <3 our taser....

the nade is ok, but it can get really tiresome on some maps, please consider making the taser have a return Wink

Jarred
I do agree with this. The taser could be terribly annoying, but it really set the men apart from the boys in a matter of speaking. I've seen people sit in their spawn and pick people off repeatedly throwing the nade until they get a kill.

I also wish it was like the Source server where you got automatically slapped for camping Grin
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/661639_1002.png

MeXiRiCaN
BRING BACK THE TASER.............please
Is there some kind of vote that can be done....

Somnambulistz
hear hear!

I think a petition can be made on that white house site, i'm sadly in canada so it might not work Sad

Jump to Forum: