Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Fast nade server need a better machine
xXMini FrankiXx
Hi,

I suggest a better machine or tweak for the fast nade server. After 16 players, server is unplayable. Server is like a 33 tickrate. Its very hard to headshot because of the bad sync of hitbox. Its not like your another popular server. Its strange because all server seem to run on the same spec machine

I play on your server since some year and i alway noticed that. And its why i alway play only when have 16 players or less

thx for your understanding!

No pancake mix
.... ........ ......... I REPEAT ................................................ You were already forum banned once for consistently complaining about this, mind you we don't need this happening again. Consider this as a warning to not spam threads this time. Tiger will get back to you when he has time on this.

xXMini FrankiXx
I always respected your clan! I have fun to play on your server

Just in the past year, i got banned for hack and for me its an insult. I always played legit with the same account since 6 years. Normally, when people say HACK about me, i take that like a compliment Pfft You can understand why i was angry... but anyway, its the past. I dont want to talk about that. I just want peace between us. Everyone can do a mistake

Now dont take that like a offend, i just try to make this server better. With the time, i forgot i already talked about that before, so sorry to talk about that again. I only restarted to play since 1 month
Edited by xXMini FrankiXx on 12-02-2013 21:23

No pancake mix
My point has nothing to do with your ban for a hack. I understand you wish to make the server better, but your previous FORUM ban was due to the fact that you had spammed multiple topics and responses on this topic. I was simply asking that you do not push it again this time. Our server higher ups that deal with the actual details of our server will get back to you on this when they have time as i said

xXMini FrankiXx
That is cool!

xXMini FrankiXx
Server will be more popular if you tune it...

Evil_Zodiac
Got Some News For Ya....Its Already Pretty Damn Popular. But We Will Take It Under Advisement.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/227_101.png

"Hey!, Hey! I'm Gonna Have To Ask You To Go Fuck Yourself!!!"- [*DoGz*] Evil_Zodiac

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=500209543
TigerOx
xXMini FrankiXx wrote:

Server will be more popular if you tune it...

Please use your net graph and observer "SV" and "VAR". These will show you the server is running smooth with very stable fps and tickrate.

You have been asked in the past to stop continually posting your complaints. This is your last warning.
Edited by TigerOx on 22-02-2013 10:27

Jump to Forum: