Amount in: $20.00
Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Suicide
TheYosh
There are some players in the GunGame DM servers that kill themselves when they are about to get knifed. Is it possible to eliminate this command on the server side to eliminate this from happening? I think we've all seen it before where 2 players are knifing each other and when one of the players doesn't have enough health to take a hit they kill themselves.

I don't know what you guys think but in my opinion that's kind of a cowardly move.

TheYosh =D

No pancake mix
From what I've seen, we usually don't tolerate that. It indeed is a very cowardly move and I think at one point the command WAS removed but I don't remember. I think every time there was an update it reset the server so that the command was back again.

Evil_Zodiac
if an admin is present or if you can catch a demo of them doing this we will apply an appropriate ban for exploiting the game for their benefit.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/227_101.png

"Hey!, Hey! I'm Gonna Have To Ask You To Go Fuck Yourself!!!"- [*DoGz*] Evil_Zodiac

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=500209543
TheYosh
Thanks for the suggestion but I'm probably not going to be demoing a person until he/she gets to the knife level and wait until they get in within the circumstances to have a suicide as a option that gives them the advantage. lol that's a lot of sitting around watching other people playing to catch that. I guess if there isn't a way to eliminate this within the server scripts I guess I will just live with this "option."

TheYosh =D

Evil_Zodiac
Tiger takes suggestions all the time he may go in and eliminate that "kill" option I know its been done before.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/227_101.png

"Hey!, Hey! I'm Gonna Have To Ask You To Go Fuck Yourself!!!"- [*DoGz*] Evil_Zodiac

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=500209543
TheYosh
Didn't know where to post this so I decided to add to this current thread since it is related to the topic at hand.

Basically the player "Bloody Den" in the DM/Funtimes GG server is a habitual self slayer. If you look at his stats he has about 25 times the normal suicide rate to the next player. Here's a link to his stats:

http://gameme.dog...nfo/481077

I normally don't like playing the bitch role but tonight we were playing a 2v2 game and he probably slayed himself about 15 times. He's a rude and annoying player to begin with so that is why I decided to pull the trigger, needless to say pleasantries were exchanged between us because of his lack of tact.

theyosh =D

TigerOx
Suicide has been blocked on DM.

TheYosh
Thank you!

theyosh =D

Jump to Forum: