Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » Public Forums » Other Games
 Print Thread
Assassin's Creed bundle
Batty
Assassin's Creed, AC2, AC:Brotherhood, AC: Revelations, and all DLC within for less then $40USD?

Hell YA! And just in time for Assassin's Creed 3 releasing soon. Steam's got this deal up right now, so go grab it while ya can!
Please feel free to comment on my Map Upload threads. Your comments and suggestions help me make better maps for the DoGz!!
P.S. Click the Banner for instant teleportationism to the BattyMaps section of the forum! =3
i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy63/bailey_bat/BattyMapsSig.gif

Herpes
I've got a xbox 360 controller hooked up and am playing through AC:B. I tried with the keyboard for the original and tossed it out the window.

(I actually never finished the first one, too repetitive and boring. The second was a far bigger improvement Grin)
Provehito In Altum - Launch Forth Into the Deep!

img.photobucket.com/albums/v188/herpes/siggy5.jpg

"Maybe Steve Irwin should have worn sun screen. It would have protected him from harmful rays."

Batty
yeah i'm using a logitec controller and using an Xbox 360 emulator program so all the buttons are flawless. mouse and keyboard is an unplayable format for this game =P
Please feel free to comment on my Map Upload threads. Your comments and suggestions help me make better maps for the DoGz!!
P.S. Click the Banner for instant teleportationism to the BattyMaps section of the forum! =3
i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy63/bailey_bat/BattyMapsSig.gif

Jump to Forum: