Apr's Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Amount in: $20.00
Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Will all guns eventually be included in GG rotation?
Mister X
As nice as the current GG setup is, I was just curious if it will eventually be modified to include all guns from GO?

Since there are a lot of duplicates in the "up then down" system I think it would be possible to include all guns AND make them single-use without making GG break the 50 Frag mark.

Here is my suggested order (most guns are similar to the current rotation):

1. Glock18
2. SIG P250
3. Tec-9
4. Nova
5. MAG-7
6. MAC-10
7. UMP-45
8. P90
9. Incendiary Grenade (Five-seveN as secondary; flame kill or assist will level up; 5-7 or knife kill will not level up)
10. Galil-AR
11. Steyr AUG
12. M4A4
13. M249
14. G3 SG/1
15. AWP
16. Taser (knife kill will NOT level up)
17. SSG 08
18. SCAR-20
19. Negev
20. AK47
21. SG 553
22. FAMAS
23. Moltov Cocktail (Five-seveN as secondary; flame kill or assist will level up; 5-7 or knife kill will not level up)
24. PP-Bizon
25. MP7
26. MP9
27. XM1014
28. Sawed-Off
29. Dual Berrettas
30. Desert Eagle
31. P2000
32. HE-Grenade (Five-seveN as secondary; 5-7 or knife kill will not level up)
33. Gold Knife

33 Frags to Win is a little on the low end... but the rotation can be padded if we duplicate pistols for up & down climb (so that all 6 pistols minus the 5-7 are used at the start and the finish, adds 6 frags to the count), and/or heavy weapons (so all shotguns and machine guns are used twice, adds 6 frags to the count).

Let me know what you think. I love these DoGz servers the way they are, just trying to get all CS:GO weapons represented in game if possible.

Smile

Mister X
Sorry, I forgot to mention that this suggested order is for GunGame: DeathMatch.

TigerOx
I will take a look.

I think the only guns left out are the auto snipers and the sawed-off.

Not sure about using the Moltov and the Incendiary Grenade due to small maps and lots of fire.

Mister X
TigerOx wrote:

I will take a look.

I think the only guns left out are the auto snipers and the sawed-off.

Not sure about using the Moltov and the Incendiary Grenade due to small maps and lots of fire.

Also the Tec-9, MP7, and NEGEV. And I hadn't considered how broken fire + small map would be, thanks for pointing that out.
Edited by Mister X on 09-10-2012 18:54

TigerOx
I put a slightly modified version of this rotation on our Arms Race DeathMatch server.

If it works out I will change it on the GunGame DeathMatch.

DoG
TigerOx wrote:

I put a slightly modified version of this rotation on our Arms Race DeathMatch server.

If it works out I will change it on the GunGame DeathMatch.

Please change it back. Not as fun and round ends too quickly. Better like it was before..

Mister X
DoG wrote:

Please change it back. Not as fun and round ends too quickly. Better like it was before..

Darn, sorry I didn't mean to ruin the experience with my suggestion. Are there too few guns in my proposed list?

My main goal was to get the missing guns (Tec-9, Sawed Off, MP7, NEGEV, Auto-Snipers) added to the rotation, not necessarily to completely alter the rotation.

Mister X
I just spent a couple of hours on the ArmsRace: Deathmatch server with the test rotation. I think it has potential. Lots of fun, but as mentioned it's short; I'd like to add that the pacing is also off balance. There's a quick rush thru the guns until you reach Taser, again a pause at Scout, then a race to the finish. Average rounds were 5-7 minutes long.

So here's my suggested revision. A little longer by double-stacking pistols and shotguns, and better placement of Scout and Taser to pace the leveling better. If it sounds good maybe it's worth a go?

1. Five-seveN
2. P2000
3. Tec-9
4. P250
5. Desert Eagle
6. Dual Berrettas
7. Nova
8. Sawed Off
9. MAG-7
10. XM1014
11. Taser (Knife kill will not level up)
12. MAC-10
13. UMP-45
14. P90
15. Galil-AR
16. Steyr AUG
17. M4A4
18. M249
19. SCAR-20
20. AWP
21. Negev
22. AK47
23. SG 553
24. FAMAS
25. GS G/1
26. SSG 08
27. PP-Bizon
28. MP7
29. MP9
30. XM1014
31. MAG-7
32. Sawed Off
33. Nova
34. Dual Berrettas
35. Desert Eagle
36. P250
37. Tec-9
38. P2000
39. Five-seveN
40. HE-Grenade (Glock as secondary; Glock or Knife kill will not level up)
41. Gold Knife

Huge thanks to everyone for their support/comments.

DoG
List seems a bit longer now Mister X Smile
Before the changes, round would go to about 45 kills on average, now it's about 35. Your new list is 41, so we should try it, because now the round ends too quickly hehe
www.speedtest.net/result/2249931989.png

Mister X
TigerOx, would you mind switching ArmsRace: Deathmatch over to the revised rotation, please? Thanks a lot!

DoG
Yes please, round ends too quickly!
www.speedtest.net/result/2249931989.png

Mister X
Looks like Gun Rotation has been reset to the old format. Frown Oh well, I'll suggest an All Guns rotation in the future... thanks for giving my request a test-drive, admins. Smile

Jump to Forum: