Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » Public Forums » Other Games
 Print Thread
Disabling Google Chrome Metro
Batty
This isn't a game, more so just a Browser troubleshoot.

This morning, I turned on my PC and started google chrome as usual, to find out the went and fucked with it.

I'm currently previewing windows 8 and it's annoyingly flashy, but works none the less. Recently Google released an app version of their browser for windows 8, dubbing it the "metro" version and it fucking sucks. Simple tasks like... minimizing or resizing the window are now gone. I tend to enjoy accessing the windows i have BEHIND my browser, thank you. you can't even CLOSE the damn thing, all you can do is hit the windows key to go to the Metro start menu.

Anywho, I found out a way to get rid of it, and that's by removing Google Chrome from your Metro Start Menu all together. Instead, pin Chrome to your taskbar. When opened through there, it uses the standard windowed version, rather then the god awful Metro app version.

Just a tip, for anyone else who may find themselves in the predicament I was in.
Please feel free to comment on my Map Upload threads. Your comments and suggestions help me make better maps for the DoGz!!
P.S. Click the Banner for instant teleportationism to the BattyMaps section of the forum! =3
i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy63/bailey_bat/BattyMapsSig.gif

terrowrist
Also for those who are using Windows 8, try this

http://classicshe...forge.net/

it bring back the start menu.
"Nobody really knows what they're doing. We're all just trying to figure out what makes us happy."

Abomin4tion
windows key plus tab

Jump to Forum: