Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
GG Pink Panther AKA "Oh god! My retinas!!"
krackers87
i.imgur.com/YhyWv.jpg

Seriously, this map.... the pain.

Not a layout issue or anything, just that pink seriously burns my retinas and I know I'm not alone. Every time it comes up, several people RTV, but because of the ADD (seen in map voting to) nature that perpetuates through the GG DM server it's impossible to get the 50%+ votes needed to switch the map.

Seriously, us gamers have enough problems keeping our eyes from turning to crap staring at monitors for hours on end, this is just cruelty. Please remove this map from rotation or change the colors around.

Sniper Jesus
have you tried simply lowering your brightness setting from max? drop it to 80-90% and you should be fine.
img826.imageshack.us/img826/7615/24ceck7.gif

Abomin4tion
Or you can put the headphones down go for a 15 minute jog around the block a couple times. Then come back and game some more.

Herpes
Or, put your sunglasses on and while everyone else is complaining about it, knife them.

That's how I do it.
Provehito In Altum - Launch Forth Into the Deep!

img.photobucket.com/albums/v188/herpes/siggy5.jpg

"Maybe Steve Irwin should have worn sun screen. It would have protected him from harmful rays."

terrowrist
Herpes wrote:

Or, put your sunglasses on and while everyone else is complaining about it, knife them.

That's how I do it.

LOL
"Nobody really knows what they're doing. We're all just trying to figure out what makes us happy."

Johnnie Walker
Pink Panther is one of my favorite maps in the DM servers honestly. The pink doesn't really bother me.. but it probably helps that I'm partially colorblind. lol
i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu218/TongTang_album/Johnnie_Walker_logo22.jpg

gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/482818_101.png[/url]

Batty
I'm already in the process of recreating this map for CSGO, using nicer shading to revert from the sharpness of the pink.
Please feel free to comment on my Map Upload threads. Your comments and suggestions help me make better maps for the DoGz!!
P.S. Click the Banner for instant teleportationism to the BattyMaps section of the forum! =3
i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy63/bailey_bat/BattyMapsSig.gif

krackers87
Eh, on second thought, -rant.

Brightness needs to be lowered a lot to help, and Its probably an Astigmatism thing, thus the reason it probably bothers me more than anyone else.

Abomin4tion
eh or you could change it out for the plain lego texture one

TigerOx
Bailey Bat wrote:

I'm already in the process of recreating this map for CSGO, using nicer shading to revert from the sharpness of the pink.

Thank you Batty, can't wait! Grin

krackers87
Abomin4tion wrote:

eh or you could change it out for the plain lego texture one

I would like to, but I would think stuff like texture swapping would trigger a VAC ban, or not?

Batty
New Map upload, based on this topic.

Please see thread below:
https://www.dogzg...ad_id=4048
Please feel free to comment on my Map Upload threads. Your comments and suggestions help me make better maps for the DoGz!!
P.S. Click the Banner for instant teleportationism to the BattyMaps section of the forum! =3
i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy63/bailey_bat/BattyMapsSig.gif

Jump to Forum: