Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » Public Forums » Other Games
 Print Thread
Torchlight II
Herpes
Anyone interested in this game? I'm looking for another game to keep me occupied from playing FPS constantly. If I get this, I'm hoping there'd at least be a few people I know that could play along... I've played through D3, and am going through again on a harder level, etc and it's starting to look old.

I played some of the Torchlight, but it got boring quick because there was no multiplayer. Torchlight II will have coop ability, as well as offline modes as well. I've been reading some reviews, etc and so far it's been quite praiseworthy that it's lining up to be better than D3 at 1/3 the cost...

http://store.stea...pp/200710/
Provehito In Altum - Launch Forth Into the Deep!

img.photobucket.com/albums/v188/herpes/siggy5.jpg

"Maybe Steve Irwin should have worn sun screen. It would have protected him from harmful rays."

HandofGod
Seeing a lot of good reviews all over the place.
I will certainly get it when I can. I'm gonna be mad if it's better than D3 like everyone is saying and I shelled out $60 for D3.
The only bad thing I'm hearing is that the loot drops are TOO GOOD, but you know what. Like 200 hours in D3, a couple level 60+ chars, and not 1 single set item drop, and not 1 legendary drop above a level 15. All my level 60 gear is bought on the auction house. So fuck Bliz, I want to actually feel like I'm being rewarded in game for a change, lol.

Jump to Forum: