Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » Public Forums » Other Games
 Print Thread
League of Legends
Spidevil34
I know that this server plays a ton of shooter games and what have you but has anyone looked into a game called League of Legends? It is a lot of fun and I am sure most of you would really like this game if you tried it. It may be hard at first for beginners but once you play for a while, you get adjusted fairly quickly :3

Cheech86
I played league for a year or two. ^^ I'ts a really fun game but most often find myself aggrivated at team structuring.+1 for all mainstram MOBA's. I'd agree tho iits very fun fairly easy to get used to and can be a very fun way to pass the time. But when you have an inexperienced player dragging down the team and an op champ picks up any kinda steam its usually game over. Then you have to deal for the next 45 minutes knowing you lose and someone using a support character saying no dont surrender ill carry! lol So it goes both ways but in my experience any game that can make you rage is worth playing.

Season1- Twtich, Fiddlesticks, Mordekeiser.
Season2- Akali, Gangplank, Garen

+1 Grin
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/150801_101.png

Spidevil34
It really is. To be fair, I play a mean AD carry >Grin

pretzel
I play yorick top exclusively
lettuce.: FUCKING PLAY OR YOU SUCK DICK

Batty
I was always rolling a tank Amumu. But yeah, I used to play it a lot, but it's kinda old-hat these days. probably still fun, but I wore it out ages ago.
Please feel free to comment on my Map Upload threads. Your comments and suggestions help me make better maps for the DoGz!!
P.S. Click the Banner for instant teleportationism to the BattyMaps section of the forum! =3
i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy63/bailey_bat/BattyMapsSig.gif

Jump to Forum: