Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Batty Maps
 Print Thread
CSGO - The Classics
Batty
Hey all, as you've probably already seen in game, I recently remade 3 classic Counterstrike Maps as well as the fan-favorite exclusive 'Frost'. I'm very happy on how all 4 turned out and I'm particularly proud of Churches, which I had to rebuild from the ground up and that took DAYS.
The following link is to a slideshow of various screenshots of the maps, for your viewing pleasure =)

http://s778.photo...=slideshow

This would be a nicer presentation if we had HTML enabled... hint hint...
Please feel free to comment on my Map Upload threads. Your comments and suggestions help me make better maps for the DoGz!!
P.S. Click the Banner for instant teleportationism to the BattyMaps section of the forum! =3
i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy63/bailey_bat/BattyMapsSig.gif

Scooby
Looks really good. Nice job

TigerOx
These maps are really fun, everyone should go check them out in game.

Great work Batty!

I noticed player movement seem faster, or the models are bigger. The maps seem small now, with just 24 players things are pretty chaotic. Maybe we can finally run some bigger map and have just as much fun.

Batty
TigerOx wrote:
...I noticed player movement seem faster, or the models are bigger. The maps seem small now, with just 24 players things are pretty chaotic...

Nh, the players are the same size, that I can confirm since I us e the models to get a size comparison when building my maps for the sake of doors and jump heights and such. I'm definitely willing to make bigger maps, though! Churches-DE is actually a bit bigger in size then the original sue to the hedge maze size =)
Please feel free to comment on my Map Upload threads. Your comments and suggestions help me make better maps for the DoGz!!
P.S. Click the Banner for instant teleportationism to the BattyMaps section of the forum! =3

TigerOx
Maybe the footstep distance is larger, I don't know. It just seems like you move around the map quicker in GO.

The new maps are great!!! Thanks again.

chuffmaster2k
Excellent job Batty. I have been playing the maps and they are awesome. Thanks for doing this for this clan and the community...
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/577598_201.png

No pancake mix
Batty Ihu....you make me actually wanna get GO :c You so pro at remaking these maps I'm tempted >.>....great work <3

tits-mcgee
i definitely love the new maps n_n;
i think i can speak for the full server as well, since everybody's always nominating your maps!
www.speedtest.net/result/1874443924.png

www.facebook.com/mreshetnik
Batty
Thanks guys! Really, I do appreciate all the thumbs up for the projects. That kinda thing always makes me want to try my best to bring new and exciting content to our servers. I love it when you guys take the time to give me a little piece of your mind when it comes to my stuff as it helps me do a better job and stay on the right course!

Look or more content soon! =)

terrowrist
Jeezes man these maps are absolutely astounding! Fucking great job!

Do you plan to bring these to the CSS servers like gungame turbo??? PRETTY PLEASE haha.

Very good man!
"Nobody really knows what they're doing. We're all just trying to figure out what makes us happy."

Sniper_Wolf-
Churches is awesome, and the rest of them are great too! =D Good work!
gameme.dogzgaming.com/progress/3b89217abe69980149ff8b55daaac9bf/sig_652042_2_1_en.png

Cheech86
Love some of the smaller additions to the map without ruining the structure of it. You took a great thing and made it a little better. Thats talent. Not a fan of go in particular but the the small tweaks in the classic maps ie dust, aztec are imo welcome changes along with you tricking out the maps you have already put time into. Grin
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/150801_101.png

Jump to Forum: