Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » Public Forums » Other Games
 Print Thread
Bored at Home
Batty
Gotta Tell ya, summer break is boring as hell when it's FOUR MONTHS LONG... sometimes I hate college. Anywho, I'm having trouble filling the hours, and to be honest out of the 4-5 dozen games I have, I can't seem to find a single one I actually want to play. The repetative play of counterstrike has gotten to me, which is why I'm much better at building maps then playing on them so I ask you...

What games do you play? I'm looking for something new and I figure one of you has to have an idea. I'll take anything, be it obscure, free-to-play, or store bought. Just please, no shooter titles. If I wanted to play a FPS multiplayer game, I already got one obviously =P

Some games I'm playign right now, but don't want to do ALL day are:
Batman Arkham City
Assassin's Creed: Revelations
The Sims 3
...and even now despite not finished the first two I'm having trouble willing myself to play them.
Please feel free to comment on my Map Upload threads. Your comments and suggestions help me make better maps for the DoGz!!
P.S. Click the Banner for instant teleportationism to the BattyMaps section of the forum! =3
i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy63/bailey_bat/BattyMapsSig.gif

Sepharo
If it's time you're looking to waste I must recommend Civ 5. You can put 12 hours into that game in what seems like a few minutes.

Kush
Diablo 3

terrowrist
Well lets see.. how about some old school games like doom 2?

Minecraft?
Diablo 3 as kush mentioned?
Command and Conquer?

Watchdog a game by Ubisoft is in works. This game kicks sooo much ass

http://www.youtub...re=related
"Nobody really knows what they're doing. We're all just trying to figure out what makes us happy."

Batty
Oh i know about watchdog. That looks like a LOT of fun.

I actually recently started playing Minecraft. But I don't have a... 'legitimate copy' so to speak, so I can't play online. But I think I may get one because I wasted about 6 hours building a tree fort and I think doing something with more people might be fun. Also, it took me 5 of those 6 hours to figure out that I could make a workbench. right now everything is made out of wood blocks.
Please feel free to comment on my Map Upload threads. Your comments and suggestions help me make better maps for the DoGz!!
P.S. Click the Banner for instant teleportationism to the BattyMaps section of the forum! =3
i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy63/bailey_bat/BattyMapsSig.gif

Ashley_
Hey batty! I'd definatly try Diablo 3. Its an awesome game. Plus me and Cheech have it and I'd be down to play with you Grin It's a really long game so it keeps you busy and you can play through on higher difficulties so it keeps your intrest. Theres alot to the game too, Auction house, Real money auction house (which is insane imo) but it definatly keeps your attention! Check it out Grin
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/158764_201.png

https://twitter.com/#!/_ashole
Cheech86
if you can manage to find them try any combo of these.... a few old school gems i myself would rank 10/10......

-Mob rule- (Mafia RTS/Economy building game that is completley unique to any other game in the genre and to top it off its about 12 years old. you have sooo much base building customization and for being so old, its extremely well thought out and damn fun to play. You dont see to many old games with a high replay value.... very addicting and gives you total control over a mini mafia)

-Age of wonders 2- (Fantasy RPG/RTS with 8 unique races to choose from full charcter customization and one hell of a game....hundreds of spells to learn, every city can be build from the ground up with upgrades and buildings, dungeons to find treasures and equip in, everymap has many different rewards for exploring, tons of side missions, occurances every turn..... idk you get the picture i can keep writing good things about this game all day trust me..... zomg can dump days into this game everytime i go back)

-Lords of the Realm 2- Another Economy warfare mixed game where your trying to seize the crown by taking over counties as well as managing your own. Features include building your own castles, controlling what every county does per turn with multiple options to choose from, fighting and siegeing others by using a wide variety of units, creating weaponry deciding what peasents eat, deciding what industries you want to focus on again with a decent amount to choose from. The control you have over everything in this game is what kept me coming back...My grandpa introduced me to this game when i was around 8 or 9 been playing it ever since.

-Dungeon Keeper 2- IDK how to begin to describe this one and its difficult to even run on a comp from this millenia without a ton of bugs but i love it anyway so its getting added Smile Its a RTS where you make quirky little dungeons of your own... rooms and features in this game include... making chicken hatcherys for lil demons to eat training rooms, libraries to study spells for your use, tons of items to make in your workshop to improve said dungeon, and a billion other little quirks that make this game extremely satisfying if you can get it to run properly.... save often this is one of this games even if you get it to run well it will just send you back to windows every once and awhile...

-Black and White 1 or 2- GREAT indirect control game where you have your own little demi god in the form of a animal that can either be good or evil dependant on its actions. Aside from the animal being a huge plus and cute to boot you have soooo much control over what you can do with your little villages. Every detail about this game makes it worth it. This game is relaxing, fun to play, tons of side missions, tons of customing like all the games ill have on this list... and hey when you get bored you can just watch your little villagers go about their day to day... and if your sick in head you can pick one up with your little god hand and throw him at a mountain... GOD SMITES YOU!!!!! ok got a little carried away there...Shock Again great game well worth the buy....

-Commandos:behind enemy lines- Action/Strategy/Puzzle game where you control a few commandos that all have different abilites so you can complete your mission. Easy learning curve but as you go on the game becomes more and more challenging....

-Warcraft 3- Adding this one just because thats what im playing right now.... lol... i love this game still...

Well thats about it for now i have a million more to name im but trying to fix my interwebs so my connection is gonna crap out soon but check anyone of these out and i promis you will not be dissapointed.. Grin
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/150801_101.png

Hater
Minecraft, works for like a week... then it gets old.

PM me if you want free copy of v1.2.5

Jump to Forum: