Amount in: $20.00
Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Server updates
TigerOx
New music and maps have been added to the servers.

aim_ag_texture_miggi
fy_clownzhut_v7
fy_dinoiceworld_css
fy_kiox
gg_2fort_compound_hdr
gg_7_countryhouse
gg_7_gundust
gg_aim_glocker
gg_fade
gg_fy_feierabend
gg_fy_ratrace
gg_maximum_b1
gg_officemini_2

Steal Your Face
Maximun and feierabend.....Fuck yesssss. Old school.

TigerOx
I missed countryhouse, gundust, feierabend, ratrace, maximum_b1 and officemini_2 the most. They are some of the best maps from the original DoGz server.

I remember the good old days playing hours of gundust and countryhouse with OhYesIDid and Chodezilla. Oh where have our DoGz gone...Sad

Batty
I know none of the maps talked about =P Guess i'll have to force change to them, rawr.
Please feel free to comment on my Map Upload threads. Your comments and suggestions help me make better maps for the DoGz!!
P.S. Click the Banner for instant teleportationism to the BattyMaps section of the forum! =3
i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy63/bailey_bat/BattyMapsSig.gif

Cheech86
Had the inlaws over for a week and nothing better to come back to then a ton of updates! Grin yesssssss!!! Anyways i feel like if you added a couple of the extremely old annoying (but extremely popular maps)such as city adv etc. back into rotation it couldnt hurt, a few of the knife fight songs need tweaking or if not possible switched out, and some triple level music would be nice....(not undermining the efforts of anyone just trying add some input and attempt at being helpful) Finally i think a ty is in order. I for one appriciate that you guys added as much as you have already so for that ty and if things need polished then ehh you guys have good enough judgement as to wheather or not they are needed. Again ty and ill see you all in reverse... ill be the guy stalking you with the knife Wink

Cheech86
ohh and ps you added a song from in flames.... that made me feel all warm and cuddly on the inside.... ty your a demi-god for that tiger

Jump to Forum: