Left to go: $100.00

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Batty Maps
 Print Thread
CSS MAP - TEMPLE
Batty
Hey all,

I'm back with another DoGz variation of an old and probably forgotten map. I remember playing this back in the day and it's not in our circulation already so I figured... why not? After I made the DoGz Edition of Reflex and it took rather well, I decided to do another, this time in the form of Temple. The video below shows a brief example of some changes I made.

I had to build this map from the ground up, mind you, but it was worth it in the end. There's a lot of DoGz flair as well as some custom textures and a few new things added to the map. As opposed to the old map, I left out in rebuilding a lot of useless details, such as the vine textures and particle features and fire effects. In the long run, they simply were not needed. Hope you guys like it! As usual, the map is in a zip file I've attached, below the video.

YouTube Video
Batty attached the following file:
gg_dogz-bm_templede.zip [1.13MB / 526 Downloads]

Edited by Batty on 19-08-2012 12:00
Please feel free to comment on my Map Upload threads. Your comments and suggestions help me make better maps for the DoGz!!
P.S. Click the Banner for instant teleportationism to the BattyMaps section of the forum! =3
i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy63/bailey_bat/BattyMapsSig.gif

TigerOx
Added to the servers.

I like this one. Nice work.

Batty
sweet! I couldn't find it in Arena, though
Please feel free to comment on my Map Upload threads. Your comments and suggestions help me make better maps for the DoGz!!
P.S. Click the Banner for instant teleportationism to the BattyMaps section of the forum! =3
i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy63/bailey_bat/BattyMapsSig.gif

Jump to Forum: