Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
gg_aim_shotty_rhino
Rhino
I have edited a version of shotty.

I think many will love it.

I kept the map the same size kept it simple, yet a little more dynamic. I hollowed out the large slabs as rooms with a hall going through the middle to ladders leading to the top.

Who can I send it to or do I have to host it myself?

And must I provide pictures in here?

Batty
Though new maps are always welcome, I don't think the server could tolerate yet another shotty variant... nor could my own sanity.
Please feel free to comment on my Map Upload threads. Your comments and suggestions help me make better maps for the DoGz!!
P.S. Click the Banner for instant teleportationism to the BattyMaps section of the forum! =3
i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy63/bailey_bat/BattyMapsSig.gif

Rhino
Just at least look at it first please d:-)

Steal Your Face
You can PM any map related suggestions/addition to tigerox. We will take a look at it. Any new map ideas are always welcome. Wether or not they make it on the server is up to our discression tho.

Thank you for you interest in adding it to our servers, and keep it up.

TigerOx
You can attach it to your post or email to .

Thanks.

Rhino
I E-mailed two maps, my shotty re-make and gg_fast_battle.

I hope they strike your fancy and we get a chance to try them out on the Dogz gg Reverse server.

Thank you again. d:-)

Rhino

Evil_Zodiac
Hey Rhino we appreciate your suggestions and also taking time to post on the forums!

Zodiac
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/227_101.png

"Hey!, Hey! I'm Gonna Have To Ask You To Go Fuck Yourself!!!"- [*DoGz*] Evil_Zodiac

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=500209543
Rhino
Thank you! Did you check out the maps?

TigerOx
I did check them out. They are a bit too small for our servers, but I will give them a try. I will put them up tonight on our [GunGame DM] Arena server, you can look for them there.

TigerOx

Rhino
Cool, thank you! They each have 20 spawns per team, same as the gg_aim_shotty.
I will check it out! Thank you again!

Rhino
Can you put them up on the gg turbo reverse server please? d:-) I played in the arena server for a while but there is no map vote. Ill never get to try them that way :-(

TigerOx
Sorry,

I did not get to this tonight, it will be there tomorrow, I believe there is a nominate option in the arena server.

TigerOx
These are up on the Arena server.

Rhino
Nominate did nothing for me when I was in the server.

Batty
I played this in Reverse, threw it up myself. Or was it arena... I dunno, I jump back and forth.

It's not bad. I mean, it's based on something already popular so it can't rightly get WORSE. The paths through the place are a nice addition, remind me of another version that did the same thing, though a different layout, mind you.
Please feel free to comment on my Map Upload threads. Your comments and suggestions help me make better maps for the DoGz!!
P.S. Click the Banner for instant teleportationism to the BattyMaps section of the forum! =3
i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy63/bailey_bat/BattyMapsSig.gif

Jump to Forum: