Amount in: $10.00
Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Sourcebans
FII2EFOXX
This is more a question than a suggestion. There has been quite a few times I have seen someone doing amazing and I get suspicious. I always google suspicious players steam id's and quite a few times they have come back with sourcebans. I see that the server is sourceban protected so my question is how do these people get past that? Do you want people to report these players or don't bother? Thanks for your time.

TigerOx
Sourcebans is a ban management tool for communities. Each community's Sourcebans is independant, the bans are only for their servers. Being banned by another community doesn't necessarily mean the player was doing anything wrong.

Evil_Zodiac
the only time its a game wide ban is if they are "Vac banned" then they can no longer participate in a "Vac" protected server.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/227_101.png

"Hey!, Hey! I'm Gonna Have To Ask You To Go Fuck Yourself!!!"- [*DoGz*] Evil_Zodiac

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=500209543
FII2EFOXX
Ahh thank you for the info. I was confusing sourcebans with something like Vac that bans you on all servers.

skinnydude
but we do have anti cheat and if you ever pull up someone sourcebans and it says console ....in the ban by part...we would like to know about that....and if you ever see anyone you think is fishy lets us know....and add me as a friend send me a pm and let me know....

Jump to Forum: