Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » Public Forums » Public Chat
 Print Thread
Hey
ToXiK
Hey guys. Saw I got banned for saying Racial things. Sorry about that. Just curious, how long is this ban going to last, because I am feeling really dumb right now for doing what I did. Please respond! Thank ya'!

ToXiK Smile

RichardCranium
as listed on the front page thats a perma.. but its up to administration to make a final call

badseed
i asked you three times if you were good after poop poop was gone.
whats your change of heart. you both made fun of us, and continued
to be fools! i also remember you or poop poop saying "i want to get banned"
i hope your mind is clear now!
"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

ozone
bringin down the hammer Cool
ozone

ToXiK
PoopPoop said he wanted to banned. I was being dumb that night and I think I should just get this removed please! <3 this server! Sad

Scooby
Toxik....You have been in the room when I've warned others about racial slurs and that they would be banned if it continued. Now you've gone and done this!? I can tell you this for sure, this wil be in effect for at least 2 weeks... mabie permanantly. I will have to confer with the rest of the admin, but it doesn't look good. Pleading stupidity doesn't help nor does it help that you considered it a joke.
Sorry to hear how sorry you are now, but you should have thought about that before you went there. You're message will be taken into consideration, but I wouldn't hold out too much hope.

Scooby

ToXiK
Well, PoopPoop was bored, and was I. We both understand what we did was wrong, we really do. All we ask is for this to be removed and you can watch us and do whatever you think is necassary, I just want to play on DoGz again.

Sorry for what I did, and I won't do it again..

ToXiK

Scooby
I would stop responding while you're ahead man. You and... poop poop...ok... were bored? Wow... so racial slurs are the thing to do. No more comments needed. I will take your comments under advisement.

Scooby

ToXiK
Sorry guys, I really understand what I did was wrong, and just would like one more chance, because I only play on one server now, and it barely has active players, so I just want to be back on DoGz.

Sad

Diesel
what dont u understand about dont respond?
There is plenty of room for all of gods creatures, right next to my mashed potatoes!!!

ToXiK
Well, nobody responds to me.. Grin

Jump to Forum: