Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Knock Knock.
jc6653
Hi there! Not sure if some of you DoGz OG's are still around, but if so, some of you may know me as The BirdMan, YeaH! I have come to you with two humble requests. 1; Recently I was trying to find the info on my perma-ban, but your archives here only date back to somewhere in 2009. If anyone has the original link I would be most appreciative. I do not wish to request a lift on the ban for said account, I just wanted to see the ban page for personal/nostalgic reasons. If any info is required to assist you in this, I can probably provide it. 2; I would like to propose a lift on the perma-ban on my present account, screen name Gl0ck. Again, I believe this ban is not in your immediate on-site archives, as it took place at approximately the same date as the ban previously mentioned. I do not wish to see the original link for this particular ban, as you guys probably just figured out it was me using a new account, considering it was banned very promptly after i started using it to play on your server. Again, I can probably provide any info you may need to assist you regarding this lift. In conclusion, I would like to apologize for my inappropriate posts on this site years ago. I can't remember what login name I used. The point is, I went and bought a new copy of CSS and made a new steam account JUST so I could play on your gg server again and have fun. I know some of the DoGz members (granted they are still here) truly believed I cheated in some way during gameplay back then, and I can't prove them wrong. Also, I realize that admins and those who pay for the server reserve the right to remove anyone they do not want playing on their server, which is 100% fair. This is something I had trouble grasping in the past, which lead to some very rude comments that I am personally ashamed of. All I am asking for is a second chance. If you (or perhaps more than one member) have taken the time to read this, I thank you. I apologize if this thread breaks any rules or guidelines regarding posts. I will be awaiting your response with bated breath.

Sincerely,
The BirdMan, YeaH!

P.S. I know this post is very vague, and I understand if anything requested in this post is denied. I am willing to track down and provide any additional info you may require.

Steal Your Face
I have found all the old records. And you were banned for cheating, But also for the super disrespectful comments you posted on your appeal in which you decided to bash the entire clan.

So in other words, slim chance you will ever see an unban. Or at least thats my POV anyway.
Edited by Steal Your Face on 13-01-2012 07:52

TigerOx
First ban. Confirmed wall hacking by demo.

http://sourcebans...mp;Submit=

Second ban. Banned by anti-cheat.

http://sourcebans...mp;Submit=

We do not lift bans for hacking.

Locked.

Jump to Forum: