Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
banned by mistake
Chronic_the_Hemphog
STEAM_0:0:6227069
Chronic the Hemphog

I got banned last night for being a dick on chat (yes, i was being one. I blame booze). I was saying a lot of crap, not about anyone particular, just generally being a dick and spouting off. I apologize for it and wouldnt have been that way had i not drank a 26 of rum earlier. I've been playing here for a week or 2 and have really enjoyed playing. The maps, the people, and the numbers of people that area usually on the servers. I would like to start playing here again and would really like to not have to wait for a week. Any chance of removing the ban please?

Chronic_the_Hemphog
oops, originally when I was going to appeal my ban, it read that I had a permenant ban for using an aimbot (something I would never do) but now i see that i must have been reading someone else's ban reason and not mine, hence the "banned by mistake" instead of "banned for being a dick" Smile

Chronic_the_Hemphog
awwwww, i was back on the server for about a minute and a half, thought someone removed my ban. But alas, booted lol.

I really wanna get back on there, your servers are the only ones basically I've been playing in the last week and its some of the best fun I've had playing. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease let me back in Sad I really am a nice guy!

badseed
i was the one that banned you. i gave you warnings about your rants.

Jan 3, 2012 8:50:22 pm enough spamming
Jan 3, 2012 8:48:01 pm again
Jan 3, 2012 8:44:46 pm enough hempdog!

i'm pretty easy going and will lift your ban (one day should be just for your 1st) but understand these servers have rules and they need to be followed. note: slippery slope when blaming booze for your dickheaded actions!! doesn't fly.

Chronic_the_Hemphog
Ok thanks for reducing it to the day, and I'm not usually one to blame booze for anything. I dunno what the hell was up with me last night.

To demonstrate how bad it was, I dont even remember seeing your warnings to me or i would have stopped right there lol.

Well, last night was a blip, not how I am... ever. Sorry again and see you on the battlefield. Hopefully right when I'm about to poke you with my knife or when I headshot you from across the map Pfft

Have a good day.

Jump to Forum: