Amount in: $10.00
Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Map removals on arena and overall rotation
dangleyparts
There are some maps on arena that notoriously empty the server if not RTV'd to a new map, right off the top of my head, ka_subway, battlepyramid, and I can't remember the third one...uhh EPA...no I'm kidding (hope someone gets the reference)

oh I got it...shipyard, along with simpsons_32, dm_bloodarena3, and simpsons_japanz

I also want to request a few maps from other servers be added to arena, like gg_lego_spacetower, texture_city_advanced, and blue_arena.

There are some maps that are on the rotation at arena but tend to only show up later at night and not during the day, like aim_shotty, deagle_5 (some variation of it), jewel, tight, sandtunnel, arena_3, minesweeper, mini_house_5 and sex_fix. It would be nice if these maps were played more often.

Ibizan Schoolgirl
Here's the Cliffs Notes version of your post: "Nix the large maps. Rotate smaller maps more for my knife only antics. Please and thank you. Love always, Dangley" Pfft

Also, is McDuck still on the server? That was a really fun small map. Haven't seen it in a while.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/579758_1002.png

TigerOx
Updated!

Removed a few maps and added the maps that were requested.

dangleyparts
NoobSteak a la RookieSauce wrote:
Here's the Cliffs Notes version of your post: "Nix the large maps. Rotate smaller maps more for my knife only antics. Please and thank you. Love always, Dangley" Pfft

Pretty much the gist of it

Thanks tiger!
Stabby stabby!

gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/100903_101.png

Ibizan Schoolgirl
I am probably the only person on the planet that really liked shipyard. sadface.

Thanks for the update, Tiger. It was a lot of fun playing today.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/579758_1002.png

dangleyparts
UPDATE:

I don't know what happened over the past week. I didn't play last week, but I went on arena today and the rotation is down to 5 or so maps. pink panther, lego arena, churches, monopoly, and usp. What happened to tight, tank, arena3, shotty, frostbite, frost, deagle, jewel, etc?

Please add them back, it would be much appreciated.
Stabby stabby!

TigerOx
The map rotation should be fixed now.

dangleyparts
Thanks again Tiger!
Stabby stabby!

terrowrist
Can we also remove gg_greek? I have witnessed many players disliking the map. Thanks Smile
Edited by terrowrist on 02-02-2012 16:32

Jump to Forum: