View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Appeal
flying_squirrel
Your SteamID :
Your Nickname :Flying_squirrel
Reason why you should be unbanned : I don't understand why I was banned
Playing on deagle map, Teammate kills me i decide to slay him. He gets pissed and and shoots me next round. Then he killed me again that round with a nade. I slayed again. From that point on he shot me point blank at the start of each round. I shot him back on the last round to 51 percent and then he was knifed. After that I was banned. the dude was something with the name (deez nuts) or something.

Kush
He wasnt trying to kill you, im sure that you were just next to the guy he was trying to kill with low health and you ended up dying. But for you to take it personally and start shooting him which in turn loses him the game isnt cool.

flying_squirrel
Sorry i know its an hour and silly to appeal. But thats not how it went. He tk'd me once accidently i slayed cause it caused me a knife kill. Than he mistakenly naded me. He was being a dick on the mic so i slayed again. Than he started shooting me at the start of every round. He initiated it and kept it going. He took below 70% every round after the second slaying. I don't care about that don't see why i was banned and he wasn't though.

Kush
Well sorry if I missed that I dont recall seeing him shooting you at the beginning of each round. So the next time I see him I will be sure to let him know that that is not tolerated.

Tolik the Terrible
yeah kush flying squirrel he always plays by the rules, never seen him break any rules at all

SoulsCrow
Agree with tolik. never had a problem with squirrel.

Jump to Forum: