View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
LetsGet Drunk and Eat Chicken Banned? Remade
Drunk and Eat Chicken
Your SteamID : STEAM_0:1:2357742
Your Nickname : LetsGet Drunk and Eat Chicken
Reason why you should be unbanned :

So it would seem that my post was deleted before i got another chance to look to see if an admin had responded towards it or not. I have requested that another admin at least take a look at the facts and show me some prove as to how i was using any racial slurs or anything that would break the server rules in general.

It is still clear that i am being targeted by an admin who just doesn't like me, and banned me with no proof of anything besides his word.

It is a known fact that Kush is a targeter of LetsGet members including myself (especially), old school, jones, and ludnuts, which on several occasions has kicked or abused in another way with no proof of anything.

I have nothing against kush accept for the fact that he is a clear admin abuser, and seems to target me especially for no reason at all.

I have admitted in the past to saying racist remarks and have apologized for them, but do not see a reason for being perma banned with no proof of me breaking server rules.

I remember exactly what happened and would like some sort of evidence produced to prove that i was breaking the rules.

Any evidence or information provided would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

LetsGet Drunk and Eat Chicken
A.K.A
Chris

H
I am NOT a member of "Dogz", so what I say dont count.

and your post most likely was not deleted, it was most likely moved so it was not public for all to see.

Kush is an admin! He can ban you! I also think if he banned you he had a reason.. Kush and I cant stand one another, but he has yet to ban me.
"you cant fix stupid zodiac was proof"

Tolik the Terrible
yeah i have never seen kush ban people for no reason

Ctrl-Alt-Del
we will look into it, I honestly have just heard about this now and never say another post about it, I will go through and see if i can find it
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/199_101.png

www.speedtest.net/result/1303590402.png

Drunk and Eat Chicken
Well it had the same name just i couldn't find it after a response of how i apprenty called someone a beaner? Anyways, there was a thread of me and kush just going back and forth with another and i had my last reply than it was deleted, as i have stated i have not seen a demo or heard from any other admin besides kush as to the exact reason why i was banned.

Drunk and Eat Chicken
Any news or updates on the banning?

Kush
Um....Its Final.

It was time, and you know it, pushed the wrong guy. Maybe this will humble that mouf.....

Thank you,

211, or "shitty" to you
Well, if you don't like it....you can get a bowl of "DEEZNUTZ"...

Jump to Forum: