Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Ethan
Anarchist
ID: STEAM_0:0:10739279
Name: Ethan<3Hailey!!!!
Reason for ban/unban: This is a grey area for me. Evil Zodiac comes online and sits in spectate for a while and tells me that "Ethan you need to watch your mouth and how you address ppl in this server", then when asked to elaborate (because I talk a fair amount how am I supposed to know which moment is being referred to) I get told "Ive read your chat logs" (which in case anyone is wondering is impossible because I don't really type... at all lol so I don't really think I have chat logs TBH unless he meant a demo of my sexy voice), and to which my response was something along the lines of again asking Evil Zodiac to elaborate on what he is talking about, thus resulting in my ban for, and I quote, "Ignoring Admins". When I add Evil to my friends list to ask what just happened and ask why asking to elaborate = ban, and I get ignored. I thought admins were on the server to help users, not put them on ignore when they ask a perfectly innocent and legitimate question.

TLDR; I got banned for asking what I was doing wrong.

I'd like to hear everyone's opinion on this, and put in my own opinion so before locking it after a one word response please let me put some insight into the matter,

Thanks, your lover, Ethan.

Evil_Zodiac
Fellow Clan Members:

I will respond to this appeal in the members section.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/227_101.png

"Hey!, Hey! I'm Gonna Have To Ask You To Go Fuck Yourself!!!"- [*DoGz*] Evil_Zodiac

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=500209543
Anarchist
Evil_Zodiac wrote:
Fellow Clan Members:

I will respond to this appeal in the members section.

Or (and this is just a thought) you could respond to it here in public where I can find out what it is I did so terribly wrong. There is no need to keep everything private treat me like another human-being, even if its over the internet. Be a man and have a discussion with me instead of with everyone excluding the actual important person to talk about in MY ban appeal lol. I mean come on! It makes the most sense to talk to the person who actually got banned and hear both sides of the story instead of one biased side which I have still yet to see an actual reason for my ban. If you would stop ignoring me when I call you out for something, and actually be helpful by letting me know what I actually did wrong and what I can imporove on, change, or argue about instead of leaving me in the dark it would be turbo helpful - kaythanks.

Evil_Zodiac
Ethan:

Appeals are not delt with in the public thread. The appeal process takes place in private between the [*DoGz*] members.

You posted your side of the story and I have presented my side to the members of the clan.

We will get back to you.

**Please if you are not a [*DoGz*] member do not post in this thread**
Edited by Evil_Zodiac on 29-11-2011 02:02
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/227_101.png

"Hey!, Hey! I'm Gonna Have To Ask You To Go Fuck Yourself!!!"- [*DoGz*] Evil_Zodiac

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=500209543
Jump to Forum: