Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Ban appeal.
grandmas box
SteamID :STEAM_0:0:31144098
Nickname :grandma's box

Kush came on server annoying me saying how are you doing today in a real sarcastic tone, trying to bait me into saying something I guess. I never once disrespected Kush while he was on the server. I did kill him several times within a few rounds, and said "I wish I could kill Kushy every round, but alas it cannot be so." And I also told him that he was "creeping me out." He told me, read the MOTD. I said I have read it, it does not say no "inappropriate language." I told him it says respect all players. He then said you need to read it a little closer. I also did say to my friend bacon cut back the foul language cause it offends kushy. This is about when I was banned for inappropriate language. If Kushy was offended by anything I said, he could of easily said hey man knock it off, don't say that stuff. And I would of said OK thats fine. but he never said that.

Kush and I met earlier in the week on Gun Gamez, and he said "boy you have a mouth on you" after a round was over. Then he asked me if I play here a lot on Gun Games server. I said you worry about you, don't worry about me. But I did cool it on the foul language. I did not say something toward him that day disrespectful. I didn't know he was an admin, nor did it really matter, but if an admin is on a power trip when a player is having fun and he doesn't like him for whatever reason, he shouldn't be able to say "if you like playing here don't do things which makes me not like you." If I'm within the bounds of the MOTD, then he can say hey man I'm an admin here on this server you need to chill it a little for the sake of others or something. I do respect other players, but like to have a little fun on the server within the bounds of the motd. If I'm having fun on the server goofing with a friend why does Kush care if I'm trash talking my buds. Just like my friends talk trash to me. We do it all the time. It's what makes the server fun. I feel I did not do something which is beyond the rules of the server. If you want "no inappropriate language" then list it in your MOTD. Then you can ban for this and I will say OK I understand the ban.

Kush
Ur a trollin Pos period. I dont have to come right out and tell you If im an admin or not if you are breaking the rules. I asked you to watch your language on several occasions yet you still had the urge to call me a faggot and to suck your dick. Of course everyone in the server is your friend, you think even the ones that bark back at you with foul tones when you start calling them names. Respect all players is something you failed to do and since I witnessed u breaking this rule 2 nights in a row ,here we are. The week can easily be turned into a month or longer so why dont you take a break and think about how you act when you come in our servers Smile
Edited by Kush on 26-11-2011 21:20

Ctrl-Alt-Del
havent seen or heard of you before grandma, but the fact that you were immediately annoyed by that comment, regardless of intent of tone of it, is in itself abit well, immatiure. And regardless of if hes an admin or didnt openly come out and say "im an admin" rules do say respect all players, not just dogz members everyone, and if your language was that of which kush is talking about, I would have banned you as well,

Joking with your buddies is one thing, but repeated language to players who dont acknowledge you in a pleasant way dont seem to be friends, just those who retaliate ..

However I wasnt there, so I cant say anything holds valid ground on your side of Kushs, But hes our clan mate and friend and we pride ourselves on community and trust so therefor my GUT feeling is that your just another one of the many we see....kinda like a xmas song, " Troll ol ol ol Troll, the angels sing"
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/199_101.png

www.speedtest.net/result/1303590402.png

Sounds about rite, an asshat every nite!!!...haha fol
Well, if you don't like it....you can get a bowl of "DEEZNUTZ"...

Jump to Forum: