DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Appeal
burrr
-----------------------------------------------
Your SteamID : STEAM_0:1:9826608
Your Nickname : burrr
Reason why you should be unbanned :
It says multi-hack in the description. I remember being banned a while back. I thought I was banned for something I said. Not that I really remember if I said anything bad, but I thought the ban would only last a week or maybe even just a day. It has been a while and me a buddy like to get on play some gun game at night. You server is by far the best one and I would really like someone to look over the demo. I have never cheated while playing counter strike source. I feel as if a second opinion would settle this and have me be unbanned. If you check my esea page I am actually a good player. I currently have a 18+ rws. This is one of the highest rws in esea. Check my name bubonic. There's demos of me playing those matches on esea if you would like to access them too to check my legitamacy. Esea also has one of the best anti-cheats ever seen for css.

Thank you

EDIT

Well I guess I was thinking about a different gun game server i was banned from. I honestly get banned from them a lot, I am a good player. I do not cheat. I can have good players vouch for me if i have to. I know kids that play esea-m, played cpl, played whatever I can have them vouch for my legitimacy. I used to be part of a gun game community myself, CMG. I just love playing gun game. Its a fun dm that keeps you entertained for hours. lol...
-------------------------------------------------
Edited by burrr on 09-11-2011 01:22

burrr
http://esea.net/u...

my esea page

burrr
Also I see loveglove is in the user list over here. I have scrimmed with him and moridin before I don't know if he remembers me or not, but he could possibly vouch for me as well.

TigerOx
We will look into this and get back to you.
Edited by TigerOx on 11-11-2011 04:25

Jump to Forum: