DoGz Gaming Clan » Public Forums » Public Chat
 Print Thread
Video Lagggggggggggg
Wtf
ok i am having problem im getting the worlds best fps -15
Yea know it i lagg like shit and blah balh blah nothing i say will matter
I dont know why i have suck horrible fps i have a 8600nvidia OC
and have a Pentium 4 CPU 3.06GHZ 3.07 GHz, and 1.50 GB of ram i so need help

Also i have the latest update for my vid card and i have tryed everything to do with rates
Candy is Dandy but Liquor is Quicker
i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm151/rikuiv0/Countersig.png

Auzzie
Im having the same problem with my ATI card im averaging 25FPS (worst ever), i even managed to increase my internet speed by double, im running on 2GB ram and a 3.20Ghz processor

http://www.acidavengers.co.uk
tielknight
Yaaa, now you all know how I feel XD
I always play at about 30 fps, thanks to my killer 32mb graphics card Grin

Try running the video-stress test in CSS to see if it's your PC, or the server that is making you lag.

Diesel
wtf, turn off all other programs when u play css. If u havent, u'll need to go in and turn off all of ur automatic start programs.
There is plenty of room for all of gods creatures, right next to my mashed potatoes!!!

Wtf
i have i have also ran video stress and i lagg on all the servers
said thing is i put in my old video card and it works with 60 fps normal and yet my new one whichc is better only gets 15 what the hell is up with that could it be that the card is corrupt?

RichardCranium
or out of date drivers or confilicting old drivers get a driver clearer and clear ur graphics card drivers and get the most up to date ones for that card

Diesel
RichardCranium wrote:
or out of date drivers or confilicting old drivers get a driver clearer and clear ur graphics card drivers and get the most up to date ones for that card

very tru, check the nvidia website for updates!! good thinkin rc
There is plenty of room for all of gods creatures, right next to my mashed potatoes!!!

RichardCranium
gotta k.i.s.s. it some times

keep it simple stupid lol

Wtf
i did i have it auto check every 48 hours ..

And i would keep my old card in but the graphics are fucked up when i play with that one its like looking at a SNES game
Edited by Wtf on 17-01-2008 00:50

Auzzie
Well when i run the video stress test it averages out at 64fps..so i dunno wtf is going on

http://www.acidavengers.co.uk
Spook
i think RC is right there is an old driver somewhere. have u do the gone into the device manager and check out the display adapters and such.

Wtf
yea and secne my card is a oc edition i have messed with the over clocking to try and get beter preformence but umm yea i have no idea what to set that at umm i dont remember what i get when i run video stress do it now and edit
Ok well it saids my average was 27.71 but6 on the plus side for a sec in there i saw it jump to 50 when lol when it went around the first corner
i dont know till i can figure this shit out i gotta pplay with the snes video card
i also have contacted nvidia via email
Edited by Wtf on 17-01-2008 15:08

Wheels
How old is your system? Also, with your ram, why do you have 1.5gb? Why didn't you go for 2? Assuming you have 2x 512mb sticks and 2x 256mb sticks.
www.picamatic.com/show/2008/08/20/10/859200_597x199.jpg
I am mother fuckin' Freddy

diablomaster9045
for 1 you need dual channal ram if you have 4 ram slots. best to have all slots filled with the same ram. another 1 of your problems could be that you are using intell processors(which suck). or you could have so much shit on your hard drive that your comp has to work hard to constantly look for the game files. but i dont have to deal with the low frames because i have a AMD quad core(AMD for the win) with 3.7 Ghz and 16 gigs of ram (i know what your thinking, Why the hell do you have so much ram? Smile i dont want my comp to be so so.) but if you get $4000 let me know i know how to solve all your problems. i am also using PNY FX4600's and i get about 95 frames per seccond. so my opinion go get a new comp.(by that i mean build 1) Cool

RichardCranium
read his other posts before telling him to get a new pc he is in the process of doing that but he has to make this one work till he gets it all together on the other one and FPS has nothing to do with CPU if its off the board then the GPU dos the work so u could ahve a 66.38gh mechine and it wouldnt make a diff on video stuff but I still feel its a driver issue... Just keep working ideas on that new pc and u wont have to worry about it anymore

Wtf
Well my fps is now 30 so taht is better
But still i lagg i have made a demo but cant upload it here so im gonna upload it somewere else so everyone can look at it and maybe tell me what i could be doing wrong!
Or what else the problem could be!

Anyone know a Program that will record what on my screen?
I know i can record with steam but i want another one!
Edited by Wtf on 22-01-2008 09:40

Wtf
i thinkit might be my MB...
Anyone else think so?

RichardCranium
fraps will capture screen though u can only record in 30 second intervals... and the capture frame rate isnt hot so would make things look choppy even if they were good

Jump to Forum: