Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » Public Forums » Other Games
 Print Thread
Boarderlands xbox360
Carrottop
So who here has played boarderlands for xbox360? i have been playing it lately and it is pretty tight. just wondering if anyone else had or not.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/974_101.png

IhasAcellular
Played it, beat it, abused the armory glitch, had fun.

Make sure you glitch the armory at least once....its quite a cool place to check out without being rushed.
"Pubbing alone is more depressing than watching a mermaid get choked out with a bike chain"
- Pretzel

Carrottop
How do you glitch it?

IhasAcellular
http://www.youtub...mvzkhp1XDs

real easy
"Pubbing alone is more depressing than watching a mermaid get choked out with a bike chain"
- Pretzel

xero_limits
has anyone else been able to get their hands on a pearlescent weapon? if so, how cuz i'd rather not kill the damn crawmerax for another 1000 times for just one.
"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all. " - General James Mattis, USMC - my personal hero.

IhasAcellular
Crawmerax is the best way to get one, abusing the armory glitch can earn you one as well (I THINK!) but its a really low chance.

They are quite rare.
- Pretzel

Carrottop
Is that an add on??

IhasAcellular
Yea, its The Secret Armory of General Knox DLC. You should have it if you bought the game of the year edition.

The DLC's are amazing for that game,
- Pretzel

Carrottop
Ya i didnt get game of the year edition it was 60 and im poor right now

IhasAcellular
You sure? I just bought the GOTY version on sfeam for like 15$ no way it should still be that much
- Pretzel

Batty
Yeah, the GOTY edition was hella cheap on PC and i picked it up myself, though it keeps crashing for me.... maybe it's a vid card issue, i dunno.

I have it for the 360 as well, but i don't have 1 or 2 DLCs. Never beat story mode. Played the starting area, like, 8000 times.
Please feel free to comment on my Map Upload threads. Your comments and suggestions help me make better maps for the DoGz!!
P.S. Click the Banner for instant teleportationism to the BattyMaps section of the forum! =3
i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy63/bailey_bat/BattyMapsSig.gif

xero_limits
i just hate fucking having to drive 1000 miles to go from one end to another in the dlc
"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all. " - General James Mattis, USMC - my personal hero.

IhasAcellular
thats why you use fast travel sir!
- Pretzel

xero_limits
there's no fast travel in knoxx armory T_T

Carrottop
For xbox360 it was like 40 still

IhasAcellular
Das crazay yo....Silly console prices!
- Pretzel

Carrottop
oh ya lol

Jump to Forum: