Balance: $27.99
Left to go: $72.01

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Banned a year ago.
Mister_Black
Not sure why I was banned, but it's been over a year, apparently I was super drunk and singing something that someone thought was racist? But im not a racist. LOL

Anyways, I think I have been punished long enough and would like to come back to the dogz servers to play.

I won't do whatever I did again LOL.

Thx.

USERNAME: MI$TER | Black
steamid: STEAM_0:0:19182713

IhasAcellular
You were banned back in may of 2010 for "ignoring admins" by hugo, seeing as hugo doesnt really come on the forums anymore you'll have to wait for TigerOx to get a look at this.
"Pubbing alone is more depressing than watching a mermaid get choked out with a bike chain"
- Pretzel

Steal Your Face
To be honest, my 2 cents is you can stay banned. Not once did i see any sort of apology, or serious nature to your post. If it was serious enough for us to ban you, then you should maybe take it a little more seriously. It may be a joke to you, but thats how we run our servers, and you have shown me nothing to say that you won't just do the same stupid crap again.

Ban stays in my opinon.. Maybe if you can come back a little more sincere and apologetic, then I might reconsider my vote in this.
Edited by Steal Your Face on 03-09-2011 18:30

Mister_Black
I do apologize for how I came off, it was late last night, didn't mean to sound so nonchalant about it.

I dont think it's a joke how you run your server, I DO however, remember that it was a joke I was banned in the first place.

But I do apologize and it won't happen again, I just have alot of friends that play on dogz servers and would like to come play with them, I'll keep my mouth shut and obey server rules.

Thank you

Jump to Forum: