Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » Public Forums » Other Games
 Print Thread
Borderlands
Batty
Hey all, so I just got this recently and I get that... itching feeling that it would be SO much better f played with a friend.

Do any of you guys have borderlands? Perhaps 1-3 of you would like to play with me? I've only played a small bit of it and would love to play it through with someone who doesn't mind me reading quests and so forth.

Let me know if you'd like to play with me. Wouldn't mind starting before school starts up again!

I have all the expansions, as I got that special edition that was on sale.
Please feel free to comment on my Map Upload threads. Your comments and suggestions help me make better maps for the DoGz!!
P.S. Click the Banner for instant teleportationism to the BattyMaps section of the forum! =3
i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy63/bailey_bat/BattyMapsSig.gif

pretzel
Honestly I would, it's just that cartoony art style that kills it for me. Seems like a fun game I really want to play I just can't
lettuce.: FUCKING PLAY OR YOU SUCK DICK

Sniper Jesus
I have it, played it for a few hours and havnt gone back......yet classes for me start up on monday so I wont be online to much
img826.imageshack.us/img826/7615/24ceck7.gif

xero_limits
I've been playing it but the school and the internet is god-awful with 4000+ people using it but I'm on the process of tunneling my internet into a different building so it'd be faster, hence why I haven't played in the server in the past 2 weeks.
"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all. " - General James Mattis, USMC - my personal hero.

IhasAcellular
Borderlands is an AMAZING game. I cant wait for the second one to be released.

I beat the first one on 360...then I realized consoles fail and sold dat shit. I've yet to buy it again for PC.
Edited by IhasAcellular on 26-08-2011 20:38
"Pubbing alone is more depressing than watching a mermaid get choked out with a bike chain"
- Pretzel

Jump to Forum: