Amount in: $10.00
Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
*MAP* GG_Portal_Test
A Really Nice Girl
This map lags for everyone.... and always gets rtv'd not sure if it can be fixed or should be removed, but it just doesn't work :/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLexgOxsZu0
pretzel
it is crazy lagtastic
lettuce.: FUCKING PLAY OR YOU SUCK DICK

ryuseishin
crashes my css everytime
RyuSeishin=Dragon Spirit in Japanese
GG_DM Overflow
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/137538_101.png
GG_Turbo Reverse
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/18314_101.png

Batty
*flails* I didn't do it!
Please feel free to comment on my Map Upload threads. Your comments and suggestions help me make better maps for the DoGz!!
P.S. Click the Banner for instant teleportationism to the BattyMaps section of the forum! =3
i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy63/bailey_bat/BattyMapsSig.gif

Sniper Jesus
im guessing this is cows map? cuz i dont know of your portal lagging
img826.imageshack.us/img826/7615/24ceck7.gif

Batty
I don't have a portal map yet. Might make one though. Sounds fun.
Please feel free to comment on my Map Upload threads. Your comments and suggestions help me make better maps for the DoGz!!
P.S. Click the Banner for instant teleportationism to the BattyMaps section of the forum! =3
i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy63/bailey_bat/BattyMapsSig.gif

TigerOx
Removed.
Edited by TigerOx on 22-08-2011 15:53

Stumpy
Damn guys. Cow is gonna be pissed once he finds out you all got TigerOx to make a rare appearance just to remove his map. I think I might cry when I go to sleep tonight for him.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/98299_101.png

TigerOx
Stumpy wrote:
Damn guys. Cow is gonna be pissed once he finds out you all got TigerOx to make a rare appearance just to remove his map. I think I might cry when I go to sleep tonight for him.

Rare appearance? I'm here every day, and the map lags.

Sniper Jesus
lol stump you done fucked up.....

Stumpy
Well fuck me. TigerOx is pretty much God here. Why did I have to say something. I apologize TigerOx and I didnt mean it to be honest. I just like to joke with people. I won't disturb you anymore. Sorry once again...

skinnydude
stamp now you done and went and made tiger mad..lol...way to go...but tiger on the forums all the time...just not in game much...Frown

Stumpy
Yea I didn't think about him being on the forums, just ingame. Once again I'm sorry and I only said it because I've never been able to play with you. I humbly apologize and hope you can forgive me. Sorry.

Stumpy
skinnydude wrote:
stamp now you done and went and made tiger mad..lol...way to go...but tiger on the forums all the time...just not in game much...Frown

Oh and not to be mean in any way posibble Skinnydude, my name's Stump. I mean I'm on your friends list aren't I? Does that have nothing to do with two mens' bond? I thought it did, but just now my life got flipped, turned upside down and I'd like to take a minute just sit right there, I'll tell you how I became the Prince of a town called Bel Air.

Interested in watching the intro to Fresh Prince now? Well here you goooooooooooooo!!
http://www.youtub...Be0VCso0qs

Sniper Jesus
wow, stump you might wanna come down before you keep posting......you sound fucking retarded

skinnydude
Stumpy wrote:
skinnydude wrote:

Oh and not to be mean in any way posibble Skinnydude, my name's Stump. I mean I'm on your friends list aren't I? Does that have nothing to do with two mens' bond? I thought it did, but just now my life got flipped, turned upside down and I'd like to take a minute just sit right there, I'll tell you how I became the Prince of a town called Bel Air.

Interested in watching the intro to Fresh Prince now? Well here you goooooooooooooo!!
http://www.youtub...Be0VCso0qs

Sorry STUMPY did not mean to make you mad simple mistake...on my part...
Edited by skinnydude on 22-08-2011 22:42

Sniper Jesus
skinny, he is just fucking with you.....he is so stoned its almost worst then gotcha

IhasAcellular
Sniper Jesus, dont worry. The meth makes skinny REALLY paranoid, and sensitive.
"Pubbing alone is more depressing than watching a mermaid get choked out with a bike chain"
- Pretzel

Jump to Forum: