Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » Public Forums » Other Games
 Print Thread
The Wii Slim? Diablo3 on Consoles.
Batty
So I came across these gems while looking for more CS:GO info and I figured they were significant enough to mention.

Apparently Nintendo is releasing a (somehow) smaller and slimmer version of the Wii. This will, undoubtedly, eventually replace the standard Wii much like the 360-S and PS3-Slim did for their originals. Sadly, much like the other two companies, the newer version of the Wii will no longer support backwards compatibility, meaning no gamecube games. sssssoooooo if you don't have a Wii already or were plannign to hold out till it got to $99 or something, then go buy one right now for a mere $150... before they ruin it.

In other news, its been confirmed that Diablo 3 will take longer to come out then it already has. Why? Because blizzard is currently hiring for a team to help port the bloody thing to Console... could this be a good thing?
Anyone remember Diablo for the PS1? If so, then I'm sorry I brought that back into your mind.
Please feel free to comment on my Map Upload threads. Your comments and suggestions help me make better maps for the DoGz!!
P.S. Click the Banner for instant teleportationism to the BattyMaps section of the forum! =3
i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy63/bailey_bat/BattyMapsSig.gif

pretzel
oh god, diablo on PS1. I unfortunately DO remember that one...

On a happier side note I didn't even play it for more than 5 minutes because I was hopelessly addicted to FFVII in those days.
lettuce.: FUCKING PLAY OR YOU SUCK DICK

Evil_Zodiac
pff I was addicted to Resident Evil pretty hardcore lol
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/227_101.png

"Hey!, Hey! I'm Gonna Have To Ask You To Go Fuck Yourself!!!"- [*DoGz*] Evil_Zodiac

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=500209543
Sniper Jesus
diablo on a ps1 emulator is the shit
img826.imageshack.us/img826/7615/24ceck7.gif

Batty
I like FF8 better. Squall could kick Cloud's ass any day.
Please feel free to comment on my Map Upload threads. Your comments and suggestions help me make better maps for the DoGz!!
P.S. Click the Banner for instant teleportationism to the BattyMaps section of the forum! =3

pretzel
ya but a revolver sword? come on

IhasAcellular
Nintendo already has a replacement next gen system for the wii....hopefully they release the new wii to buy them some time to change the dumb thing as everyone hates it.
"Pubbing alone is more depressing than watching a mermaid get choked out with a bike chain"
- Pretzel

Batty
What, the WiiU? That's things not a new console, it's a damn accessory. that's like calling the Kinect a new xbox.

IhasAcellular
Bailey Bat wrote:
What, the WiiU? That's things not a new console, it's a damn accessory. that's like calling the Kinect a new xbox.

My point exactly Pfft
"Pubbing alone is more depressing than watching a mermaid get choked out with a bike chain"
- Pretzel

Stumpy
pretzel wrote:

On a happier side note I didn't even play it for more than 5 minutes because I was hopelessly addicted to FFVII in those days.

God I loved FFVII. I believe it was the best. I haven't played the franchise since FFIX though lol.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/98299_101.png

Evil_Zodiac
lol i was really addicted to resident evil....my mom rented me the first one and then i bought the 2nd with the 4 disc combo i was hooked
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/227_101.png

"Hey!, Hey! I'm Gonna Have To Ask You To Go Fuck Yourself!!!"- [*DoGz*] Evil_Zodiac

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=500209543
pretzel
Stumpy wrote:
pretzel wrote:

God I loved FFVII. I believe it was the best. I haven't played the franchise since FFIX though lol.

Ya I have, 10 was butterflies and happy girls, 11 was the longest grindiest mmo with the best people ever to play mmo's though, 12 was lame, 13 lame blatantly easy and designed for like 8 year olds. 14 was an epic failure. Basically 9 was the last good thing they put out.

Jump to Forum: