Amount in: $10.00
Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
GG Turbo Server
Carrottop
So i dont know what other people thing about this but i think you should make it so when people kill themselves that they should loose a lvl for doing it. IDK it really annoys me when people just run away in a knife fight when they accepted it i think that if that happens they both should be punished for it.
Just my opinion i about the subject. was just playing and people just kept running away from the knife fight or killing them selves when they knew they weren't going to win.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/974_101.png

Evil_Zodiac
I haven't noticed that really being a problem in the server but it may just be the time of day I play (usually 9:30pm on)
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/227_101.png

"Hey!, Hey! I'm Gonna Have To Ask You To Go Fuck Yourself!!!"- [*DoGz*] Evil_Zodiac

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=500209543
Sniper Jesus
rather then punish everyone that suicides modify the Tk script so that during a knife fight if one player suicides do to time or jumping off a building the player alive gets options to do all of the normal fun stuff.....and maybe even script in a steal level option....
img826.imageshack.us/img826/7615/24ceck7.gif

Evil_Zodiac
i thought if they run and lose they lost a level anyways I would think the more dick move is when someone slashes and runs to get the win lol

"Hey!, Hey! I'm Gonna Have To Ask You To Go Fuck Yourself!!!"- [*DoGz*] Evil_Zodiac

Carrottop
Ya i understand i play in the morning mostly now because of work at night and it is just annoying to me. but the whole list thing sounds like a good ideal but u would have to have a way of telling who ran away.

Sniper Jesus
well you do, because the knife fight script that runs knows which to players are in the fight and which of the 2 has the lowest hp at the end. Just use those given string values to determine which player gets the list and have a simple if then statement to decide if the list is given or if the list is not......

Carrottop
true good point sniper

IhasAcellular
I prefer a 10 min ban if they run from a knife fight Wink
"Pubbing alone is more depressing than watching a mermaid get choked out with a bike chain"
- Pretzel

Evil_Zodiac
lol i think it should be a 3 round punishment automatic....first round freeze, next round blind, next round slay lol

Sniper Jesus
well that is just being a cold hearted bastard zodiac........

Jump to Forum: