Amount in: $10.00
Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Skin Mods
xero_limits
So recently I got bored with looking at the same old skin for the weapons and decided to check out other skins like for example the knife: I found that a baseball bat w/ nails is very amusing to kill people with so I downloaded and got the thing set up so it would replace the knife model with a bat instead, and it worked....for other servers. Is there anyway that the dogz servers can be set to accept people's own mods rather than forcing all players with the same skins for the weapons. For the most part, things shouldn't be a problem but in my sad case, when I decided to have a full makeover with everything, I crash out because going to the default skins for all the weapons is too much for my craptastic computer to handle...or css, I don't know.

It's a complicated and confusing matter but I'm only asking this since my time in the servers solely and sadly depends on me either deleting all of them skins I downloaded or not.
"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all. " - General James Mattis, USMC - my personal hero.

TigerOx
Our servers all are sv_pure 1 and they will not allow custom skins.

This is to prevent all sorts of cheating, and we would not be changing this setting in the future.

xero_limits
Alright, thanks for the reply. You can delete this thread at will..shoulda pm'ed you or another admin about this. My bad. Grin
"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all. " - General James Mattis, USMC - my personal hero.

Jump to Forum: