Amount in: $10.00
Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
MY SPRAYS
Money Flow
I just wanted to let you guys know that my sprays are not racist, although i have removed them, i was wondering if there can be an exception on my kfc bucket spray. There is no way that it is racist because no one has complained. THAT SPRAY GOT SO MUCH RESPECT..A black guy fucking a kfc bucket.. not racist at all just shows a guy loving chicken so much.. It doesnt say the N word on it, so i dont see how you guys come to these conclusions. And my slavery spray wasnt that bad either, it just showed pyramids with the word slavery on it. Please look into this, thank you.

Stumpy
Money they don't care if it isn't that bad, they just absolutely don't allow any type/form of racism. I always loved your KFC spray, but if the admin find it racist I do not have any word because it's just my opinion and I don't pay to play in their servers. Since they own the servers you just gotta obey their rules or just be banned.

Money Flow
Once again its not racist lol. Thats just your opinion. If it says black people love kfc because they're BLACK, yeah thats racist.. Along with my Slavery spray has no form of racism in it.

skinnydude
the kfc is a no go the other one i have not seen it just heard about it ...so idk ...but if you think it might be then just don't use it....

Money Flow
i dont see why bro, everyone liked it, and if people like other people in the server, it will benefit the population because more people will join up. plus its not racist

Kush
so more people will join our servers because of your spray..is that what you are saying? Admin says dont spray = Money Flow doesnt spray Get it

Money Flow
Woah bro why so mad, i was just asking. And only one admin has said it, so now theres 2. If your jealous of my spray its cool

IhasAcellular
Money Flow wrote:
Woah bro why so mad, i was just asking. And only one admin has said it, so now theres 2. If your jealous of my spray its cool

Due to your attitude alone, I wouldn't allow you to keep your spray....

Justsayin.
"Pubbing alone is more depressing than watching a mermaid get choked out with a bike chain"
- Pretzel

Evil_Zodiac
come on money is that the way to go about trying to convince admins that you should be able to spray your pics? saying that "if your jealous of my spray its cool" ? I think the correct steps would be to come in here with a little bit of humility and not a "this is my opinion and this is how it is" type of thing...
Edited by Evil_Zodiac on 07-08-2011 01:55
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/227_101.png

"Hey!, Hey! I'm Gonna Have To Ask You To Go Fuck Yourself!!!"- [*DoGz*] Evil_Zodiac

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=500209543
Money Flow
I dont care really, i just dont see why i gotta constantly change my spray when theres nothing wrong with em, maybe you guys just dont like me and try to find minor reasons to get rid of me. Removing my sprays is like saying please dont cuss in our server.

ryuseishin
then maybe you just shouldn't spray, then again they could always ban you for inappropriate sprays too instead of just warning and telling not to use them since as you say they have told you multiple times now.
RyuSeishin=Dragon Spirit in Japanese
GG_DM Overflow
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/137538_101.png
GG_Turbo Reverse
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/18314_101.png

Money Flow
Once again im not spraying them, i just came here to ask why its not allowed, so stop getting mad >.< my question has not been answered, i am not a satisfied customer.

IhasAcellular
Money Flow wrote:
Once again im not spraying them, i just came here to ask why its not allowed, so stop getting mad >.< my question has not been answered, i am not a satisfied customer.

Its not allowed due to the high possibility it will offend one or more of the many players that frequent our servers. Its a trivial problem that is easily solved, and isn't worth the time to explain any further. If you cant fathom that your spray is obviously politically incorrect, and possibly offensive to someone, feel free to continue arguing and I'm sure it would effect the "ruling", maybe not in your favor....but it would be effected.

You are not a customer, you are a guest....or in this case, more like an annoying solicitor. Play by our rules, or you will be shown the door.

Hopefully that satisfies you.
Edited by IhasAcellular on 07-08-2011 04:27
"Pubbing alone is more depressing than watching a mermaid get choked out with a bike chain"
- Pretzel

Steal Your Face
Locked.

Cell explained it well enough. Its our servers, follow our rules, regardless of what your opinions on the spray are, we find a problem with them. If you do not agree, sorry, but tough shit. We run the servers, we will decide what we deem appropriate or not. Just keep it clean.

Jump to Forum: