Amount in: $10.00
Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Just a Question
SuperMilf
I am not really introducing myself in this thread because I have been playing here for a pretty long time. However, I am wondering one thing. I understand if I get scoffed at because membership is invite only and all that jazz but I was wondering if you guys would ever consider giving somebody like me a "partial admin". I ask this because I play a lot in the morning. For example right now it's 6am central time and there are no admins online. I just caught an aimbotter in the DM server. Of course people playing at this time of the morning either don't speak english or aren't regulars or what have you. You can't voteban somebody at this time of morning. I have also found that hackers really like this time of day because of the fact that most people are not playing CS so they can test out their hacks and just be general douchebags. I have been playing here for quite some time and I think most of you know that I don't post about people unless they truly are breaking server rules. So my question is, is there a way to apply for a partial admin that would involve the ability to like mute, kick, and do a temp ban maybe just for a day or even just for a few hours until some admins wake up, get online, and check the forums?
The server had about 16 people on it when I started playing at 5:30 but thanks to hacker, nobody is left. Sad

So there it is...just a thought...

Carrottop
My thought about this is get a demo of the people doing the actions and then there steam ip address and name and post a ban appeal on the forums.

Kush
Not under ban appeal, post it under hacking and other server rule infractions

skinnydude
demo demo demo if you can't demo add me as a friend and send me a message and let us know who it is and i will look in to it...

SuperMilf
It's not really one person in general. I'm just saying that when you get up at 6am and want to play for a few minutes before your day starts, it sucks when there's a hacker in the server ruining it for everybody and there's nothing you can do. That's what the partial admin would be for. I would still demo and get steam id and all that. But it would take care of them temporarily so that people can enjoy the server until an admin has a chance to do something further about it.

Kush
Well if it came to vote I would say no sry

Steal Your Face
We make our new members wait 6 months for any sort of admin. This isnt the first time you have brought the subject up, and Im sorry, but the results will not change. We dont give out admin to non members, and probably will never.

Im on your friends list, and even if it says im away, message me. Im more than likely online. And like was stated before, take down his steam ID, and post it here. It may not solve the problem right away, but he will be banned for future incidents.

pretzel
Don't feel bad I've been a member since 2008 and I still don't have admin.
lettuce.: FUCKING PLAY OR YOU SUCK DICK

Carrottop
do you even play that much anymore pretzel?

IhasAcellular
Carrottop wrote:

You should be banned for questioning the Pretzel.

-1 internets for you.

Grin
"Pubbing alone is more depressing than watching a mermaid get choked out with a bike chain"
- Pretzel

Ruh roh.... when is da Walrus comin back????
Well, if you don't like it....you can get a bowl of "DEEZNUTZ"...

Carrottop
IhasAcellular wrote:
Carrottop wrote:

-1 internets for you.

Grin

I never see him on anymore. i cant help it lol

Sniper Jesus
he was on 2 days ago i think, you still loose your internets
img826.imageshack.us/img826/7615/24ceck7.gif

Carrottop
sniper i will never loose it Grin
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/974_101.png

Sniper Jesus
IhasAcellular wrote:
Carrottop wrote:

-1 internets for you.

Grin

You already have
img826.imageshack.us/img826/7615/24ceck7.gif

Dark Harbinger
If you play on the servers long enough you find out the voteban seldom works, it takes some time but the most effective route I have found is to make a demo and post it in the appropriate forum with the player's SteamID. I do have a question though, how do I keep the camera from switching players when the person being recorded dies, it makes it really hard to record a demo if I keep having to scroll through all the active players to get back to the person I want to focus on, and is there a way to get the player's name to show as you are recording them?

http://www.facebook.com/#!/james.williard
Carrottop
when the round starts hit crouch and bring the list of people up and look for name in that goes faster.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/974_101.png

Evil_Zodiac
if you need help with issues in the servers i do try and keep my steam on anytime i'm around ..(which is most often) just contact me and i'll do my best to help you out with your issue.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/227_101.png

"Hey!, Hey! I'm Gonna Have To Ask You To Go Fuck Yourself!!!"- [*DoGz*] Evil_Zodiac

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=500209543
Jump to Forum: