Amount in: $10.00
Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
is there anyway
skinnydude
i got to say there are some really cool ppl in the death match severs but alot of them don't know about the forums is there any way we could make the dogzgaming.com pop up in the side where chat is...i got really nice girl to come on and a few others but the players we have that have no clue that could donate and ppl are asking me sometimes to make a all knife round but some will not want it is there any way you could add a knife vote to my admin commands

Evil_Zodiac
well i mean if you wanted you can bind a key and what not like i do in the turbo reverse..
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/227_101.png

"Hey!, Hey! I'm Gonna Have To Ask You To Go Fuck Yourself!!!"- [*DoGz*] Evil_Zodiac

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=500209543
skinnydude
bind a key for what the knife vote we don't have the command we just have all knife round and i am not in the death match all the time

Evil_Zodiac
im talking about the forums thing...like i have mine ..go to console type bind z "say make sure to visit our forums at www.dogzgaming.com and introduce yourself" or something like that...and then everytime you hit the binded key it wll post it in chat

"Hey!, Hey! I'm Gonna Have To Ask You To Go Fuck Yourself!!!"- [*DoGz*] Evil_Zodiac

holdthemayo
That would be awesome and a great way to bring in new people into the clan I even know how you would do it and its not that hard to do just a few lines of script and your done

Steal Your Face
I believe it already does pop up in the chatbox....

Evil_Zodiac
yeah actually steal is right now that i take a min to think about it...lol

TigerOx
It does pop up already, but we could add something so players could bind it automatically.

skinnydude
How about adding the knife only vote to the admin commands

Sniper Jesus
Skinny, why don't you focus on fixing the knife vote system before expanding it? From what I have noticed is that the vote menu for a knife only round spams every round until it is accepted, why not work on getting rid of the bug first?
Edited by Sniper Jesus on 04-08-2011 22:36
img826.imageshack.us/img826/7615/24ceck7.gif

Ibizan Schoolgirl
if voting doesn't work, a dedicated knife only server? maybe? 23 levels so it doesn't last forever. it seems there are more and more people that just go knife only the whole game on the small maps on this server.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/579758_1002.png

Jump to Forum: