Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » Public Forums » Public Chat
 Print Thread
My resignation
RichardCranium
I am removing myself completely from administration here and the server I will maintain site admin so when Rob needs help I can still help there and on Server two so we can still scrim. Other than that this is my formal resignation. You guys(administration) can Carry a vote to fill my shoes.

Over the last few week to many people have thought they can run it better here is there chance... You guys(administration) choose the best to do that.

Also up until earlier this week administration was a democracy now its just a dictatorship with people pulling rank on others.

Also as a group I feel every has sat back and let me get personally attacked for what we do as a group and no one else steps up and does or says anything.

And again, wheels had members crying this morning so...thanks for not getting what was being said.

Thanks for the good run but to much is now on my shoulders without the back of other admins or their help... so I leave wishing you guys the best and continuing to run this great clan to the best of your abilities.

Spook
I really wish you would have reconsidered. I luv you RC and people dont realize everything you do for us. And some members here aren't looking into the big picture while others want some of us to quit bc he doesn't deem us worthy. This is all just really sad.

DumpTruck
hey RC:
ok man... i want to go back to something wheels said: or roughly said..
now the internet is the case were a nobody has "say"... no to say that it means shit but everyone has there own say.
no all i gotta say is it needs to be taken with a grain of salt.. cause most likley who every says this stuff on the internet probly face to face would bitch out and never say what he wanted to say. although he can hide behind a name on the internet and bash whoever he want willingly.
you are amazing for the clan and site! there is no denying that! NONE!! no matter what anyone says, without you and Corex and the donators, we would not be were we would be now!
now in saying that.. just because we donate means shit on how much you have say, or what you are entitled too!
A DONATION IS A DONATION! it is not something you are obliged to do! you do it cause you want this to stay around!
BUT!!!
if you keep bitching at the people that keep this running and going for all the rest of us! then no offence i think i can say for core and rich! DONT DONATE! if you think it give you the right to undermine other people here!
in saying this,
RICH we need you around! please dont leave cause of some assholes living there lives behind a screenname!!! and "think" they can can do better! big key word there was *THINK*
thanks for reading and hopefully taking note!!!
Tristin
Edited by DumpTruck on 12-01-2008 16:08
[
dogz.hlstatsx.com/hlstats.php/sig/4169_random.png

Wheels
lol who did I have going this time? People are too uptight. Let me be admin, I'll run this mother fucker proper.

Let me toss in a serious edit, since you're good people Richard:

Unless there is a shit storm of PM action going on, I haven't seen much unrest or upset. Not only that, I can't even begin to fathom what the references to the admin issues are? Are people pissed there isn't enough admin action? Lack of clarity in rules? It just seems a ton of people are being whiny for no real good reason.

Double secret ultra probation edit:

Also, if drama is the problem this clan is facing, a public outing only causes more.
Edited by Wheels on 12-01-2008 16:36
www.picamatic.com/show/2008/08/20/10/859200_597x199.jpg
I am mother fuckin' Freddy

ozone
RC, please respond to my pm, and wtf are you doing man?? You are running from this, as I told you, you will get wiser over time. I did not say. nor ever did say I could run things better, you said that.

I do not accept your resignation, point blank, so you have to stay.
ozone

mygun
ridiculous... on all accounts.

dementia
None of you know what RC is going through to keep you all happy. With all the different personality types in this server, clan, and forums it takes a person with awesome people skills, dedication, passion, and VERY THICK SKIN to run this ship and keep everyone from killing each other while keeping them all happy. Most of us put in our 2 cents without knowing all that is going on and that only adds fuel to the fires and makes it harder for people like Rich and Core to do their jobs. I am not excluding myself from that cause i have recently realized that I am in that same boat with you all. I will be the first to stand up in front of everyone and admit i said things hastily and helped add fuel to a few fires. I hope you can all stop and think about Rich and how he feels. This is his baby and he has been nurturing it since day one when he was the first to be recruited in to this clan by shag and scooby. Now he is so fed up with every one in every direction blaming, attacking him &/or making his job that much harder. Please stop being self centered. all of you have at one time if not every time made things so much harder on him. He wants to make things fair and be honest and make everyone happy and for that people have told him to grow up and have blamed him for their short comings. I swear by far Rich and Core are the best of all of us and if he leaves it will be way too much for Core. You should all be ashamed of yourselves for your parts in making him leave. You should all apologize for your part in making him leave. This is the reason why people say there are no more decent people in this world....because people who try to lead with a good example and be that honest, decent, reliable person gets treated like crap and then quits when they realize people like us wont let them rub off on others. Seriously you should all be ashamed of yourselves. I love you Rich and hope that you wont let them get you down...You will always be better than those who have put you in this position in my eyes....let me know if you need a friend because I promise to always be there for you like you have always been there for EVERYONE else. <3

www.myspace.com/bottom_d
SexyBeast
Don't go RC!!!!

We will buy you a cyber plunger handle so you can shove up some of these ignorant people's asses!!! Especially dementia she deserves it most Grin. But no on a serious note you can't let what most people say get to you, i had my own server/clan/teamspeak/ and website and the only thing i got in return was people bickering about every little thing. But i remedied it by talking to all of them one on one it helps dude really it does.

Lay down the line on the ones that are pissing you off, do a semi ban to non members who just want to start crap with you over the internet, like me if i have upset you in anyway.......BAN ME!!! (not for long though).

Well i hope everything works out for the best.
Edited by SexyBeast on 12-01-2008 19:06

SeVeN
Don't do that RC ...and congrats to the one's who want things like this ..you know who you are.Angry

Wtf
I have never fully ran a website but i do know whats going on when i played 1.6 i hade a guy named enty or some shit and he was always bitching about something he wasnt paying for anything which didnt bother me what did was he would bitch and bitch and if he didnt like it leave come back say sorry and then bitch some more he was a nagging no matter what we did......
He was the reason our clan splitt up and he was the only prob i just dont want to c that hapen to this clan i havent been a long member yet and i've been un able to donate (srry)
But i love this clan like family i may not agree with everything but i keep it to myself...
I know i bitch sometimes like alot of others but who dont? All this is is a damn game if people cant get it threw there head that people like Rc and Core and the other admin are doing there best for this clan then sorry..... They do there best and if there best ios not good enought for you guys To Damn Bad... I love our server and i loveour community... I dont wanna c it go cause some thick heads dont like the way something happened..

P.S. My thoughts dont like them then dont read them damnit
Candy is Dandy but Liquor is Quicker
i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm151/rikuiv0/Countersig.png

Jump to Forum: