Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » Public Forums » Other Games
 Print Thread
Duke Nukem Forever
Batty
So in celebration of the ending of the world's longest wait for a videogame ever... I have been playing the Duke Nukem Forever demo all week. In doing such, I thought it would be fun to post a video of my playing it for those less fortunate to not get their hands on early gameplay... or for those of you who also do not live somewhere in Europe and have your hands on the released version already.

So without further ado...

YouTube Video

Also, I would liek to point out that I actually have played through the demo in it's entirety =P But I figured the death early on was a good ending and didn't spoil too much of the level.
Please feel free to comment on my Map Upload threads. Your comments and suggestions help me make better maps for the DoGz!!
P.S. Click the Banner for instant teleportationism to the BattyMaps section of the forum! =3
i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy63/bailey_bat/BattyMapsSig.gif

Evil_Zodiac
OPERATION COCK BLOCK DOGZ!? no f'n way!
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/227_101.png

"Hey!, Hey! I'm Gonna Have To Ask You To Go Fuck Yourself!!!"- [*DoGz*] Evil_Zodiac

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=500209543
Batty
Hey! if the Duke thinks its a good fucking plan, then it's a good fuckin' plan!
Please feel free to comment on my Map Upload threads. Your comments and suggestions help me make better maps for the DoGz!!
P.S. Click the Banner for instant teleportationism to the BattyMaps section of the forum! =3

Evil_Zodiac
yeah but duke also says he don't have time to play with himself lol

"Hey!, Hey! I'm Gonna Have To Ask You To Go Fuck Yourself!!!"- [*DoGz*] Evil_Zodiac

Batty
well know he does =3. There's a fully functioning playable Duke Nukem 3D pinball machine in the game x3

BuckPistol
Bailey Bat wrote:
So in celebration of the ending of the world's longest wait for a videogame ever... I have been playing the Duke Nukem Forever demo all week. In doing such, I thought it would be fun to post a video of my playing it for those less fortunate to not get their hands on early gameplay... or for those of you who also do not live somewhere in Europe and have your hands on the released version already.

So without further ado...

YouTube Video

Also, I would liek to point out that I actually have played through the demo in it's entirety =P But I figured the death early on was a good ending and didn't spoil too much of the level.

Don't hate the playa, HATE THE GAME!

Evil_Zodiac
ummm way to quote someone and not say jack shit ! lol

Sniper Jesus
I would like to point out this is the second time he has done that in the past month

Evil_Zodiac
lol thought it was in the past week lol

Kensei
Bailey, the game looks incredible!

Thanks for linking the video, and for killing the giant robot, saving the world, etc............

... but I can't help noticing that you forgot to wash your hands before you left the restroom.

Kensei
I fight with flare, not forethought, sir...

You guys are just BEGGING to face the Moose!

If cats are putting slices of bread on their heads and taking pictures, they're proving to be almost as intelligent as we are!

gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/23338_101.png

Evil_Zodiac
good observation Kensei...and I think he shook it more then twice and thats just playin with yourself!

Irish Twinkie
Bought this game yesterday and loving it so far. I still have my copy of Duke Nukem Total Meltdown for original PS.

Batty
ewww i totally forgot to wash my hands x.x

Anyways, I've played and beaten the game by now and I thoroughly love the story mode. However, the multiplayer leaves something to be desired... but I normally don't care about FPS multiplayer games outside of Counterstrike anyways.

BuckPistol
If Sniper wasn't so queer and stalking my posts he wouldn't of known that! Where the eff can I download the demo for 360?
Don't hate the playa, HATE THE GAME!

Sniper Jesus
maybe if you didnt fail so hard it wouldn't happen

Tolik the Terrible
i heard that game sucked

Batty
Tolik the Terrible wrote:
i heard that game sucked

You heard terribly... terribly... wrong...

Also, Buck, theo nly way to get a Demo is if you were part of the first access club. You'll just have to go buy it like everyone else now... which you should... or you're not a real gamer =P

Jump to Forum: