Amount in: $10.00
Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » Public Forums » Other Games
 Print Thread
BuckPistol
Anyone on it? BuckPistol is my name, add me!!!!
Don't hate the playa, HATE THE GAME!

Sniper Jesus
consoles ftl

Irish Twinkie
What games buck?

Batty
yeah you can't just be all up in here with your 360 and not give us a gamelist.
Please feel free to comment on my Map Upload threads. Your comments and suggestions help me make better maps for the DoGz!!
P.S. Click the Banner for instant teleportationism to the BattyMaps section of the forum! =3
i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy63/bailey_bat/BattyMapsSig.gif

Irish Twinkie
Well the only thing I play on live is bad company 2 but I also have gears 2, resident evil 5, forza 3, and I think that's it for games you can play on live.

Evil_Zodiac
add my cousin on your friends list i get on there from time to time and play black ops name is "SubSonicSpade"
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/227_101.png

"Hey!, Hey! I'm Gonna Have To Ask You To Go Fuck Yourself!!!"- [*DoGz*] Evil_Zodiac

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=500209543
Batty
I tend to float around Halo, Borderlands, and Rockband 3.

I can sing y'all under a table
Please feel free to comment on my Map Upload threads. Your comments and suggestions help me make better maps for the DoGz!!
P.S. Click the Banner for instant teleportationism to the BattyMaps section of the forum! =3
i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy63/bailey_bat/BattyMapsSig.gif

Irish Twinkie
Ok, well I guess I'm not playing with you bat lol. FYI update, bought Black Ops today so I can feel what all the other people that have no skill is like that play black ops instead of BC2 LOL!

BuckPistol
I play old school.... COD4 MW2 NHL 09-11 AND getting Black Ops soon. Add me fuckas.

Irish Twinkie
Well personally I think you'd be better off buying Bad Company 2, much better laid out game and feels better too, (I have both BC2 and Black Ops). I play both but BC2 is much more enjoyable to me that is.

BuckPistol
I'll give it a shot!!!

Irish Twinkie
Basically I think it depends on what style you like better. If you're a recon sniper kind of guy then BC2 is where it's at. Maps are 3x bigger than black ops so you can actually pick out spots to pick people off from... If you're a more fast paced like counter strike, kind of guy, then Black Ops is where it's at. I think that sums it up the best.

Sniper Jesus
Bfbc 2 is better on the pc the xbox......just sayin......less people play it like cod

BuckPistol
Anyone got NHL 10??????

Jump to Forum: