Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » Public Forums » Other Games
 Print Thread
BRINK
Irish Twinkie
Just went to youtube to look at the multiplayer uploads of BRINK that just came out. Looks really REALLY good. Especially for being a fresh game. Definitely putting this on the "need to get" list.

Herpes
I'd wait until it's in the bargain bin.

http://kotaku.com...al-failure

Irish Twinkie
You do that, I'm sold on it though.

Batty
Played it, it's meh at best. Just the same rehashed gameplay we always see, man. Run around, shoot people, medic can heal you, all that crap. It's nothing new and you'll be sorely disappointed.
Please feel free to comment on my Map Upload threads. Your comments and suggestions help me make better maps for the DoGz!!
P.S. Click the Banner for instant teleportationism to the BattyMaps section of the forum! =3
i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy63/bailey_bat/BattyMapsSig.gif

Irish Twinkie
Lots of varied opinoins I guess but so far I'm liking the play in it. I like that you have to actually use teamwork to complete your goals unlike games like CSS or COD where one single player can go in and rape the whole other team. That's no fun for the other team. This way if you fail, it's everyone's fault and not just the other guy.

pretzel
it looks flashy, it's almost like mirror's edge but they made a mmo out of it. Pretty much ever review of it says don't buy it. It's like a ghetto rushed version of what firefall will be.
lettuce.: FUCKING PLAY OR YOU SUCK DICK

Sniper Jesus
For the same squad/team work style play and the various specialty classes I would rather play Bad Company 2. and wait for BattleField 3, but I do agree..FUCK COD

Jump to Forum: