View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Gungame Unban
yourgrimdeath
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19361874
Name(Was): DarkZombie(TeH ApOcApLyPsE)
Reason:KAC: ConVar sv_cheats violation

I was unaware of scripts because my friend was playing on my computer and I guess download or made some script thing and used it.Causing me to get banned when i tried to play on the server after he left.

Steal Your Face
Under review. But its ultimately your account, so you are responsible for it.

Steal Your Face
Has been reviewed. Was not a script, it was a hack. Ban will stand as is, sorry.

yourgrimdeath
It was not a hack and I had no knowledge of what a script was at that time and didnt check. I dont use hacks. And it was some sv_cheat bypass thing that he ran on my account. I didn't know he would be gay like that and run a script. It was one time a long time ago and i deserve to be unbanned and given another chance.

Steal Your Face
yes, the whole point of changing your Sv_cheat is to cheat....It pretty much enables wallhacks, recoil hacks, and other crap like that. There is no legitimate reason to run an sv_cheat anything, unless you want to cheat.

yourgrimdeath
I didnt run it my friend that stayed the night dl'd it or made it and used it then i just played css after him not knowing what he did

TigerOx
You are responsible for your account.

Understand we have no way to validate your story, all we know is that your account was being used with a hack on our servers. How are we supposed to keep out the cheaters if we give them all another chance when they say it was someone else's fault. It is impossible for us to know exactly what happen, all we know are the hard facts and confirmed hacking has always been a permanent ban on our servers.

Ban stays.

Jump to Forum: