Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
mic spamming and racism
xXx anal ointment
"Black and Yellow" STEAM_0:1:11749699

"The Spirit of Truth" STEAM_0:1:37416788

Hey DOGZ, Your servers are great, the [xXx] clan frequents your servers on a daily basis and enjoys playing in your servers. As an admin, I feel it important to have other pubbies in your server report infractions and violations, so I hope you guys take my post seriously.

These two were in your DoGz [GunGame DM] Overflow|Funtimes/Iceworld| server dropping n bombs and mic spamming constantly for 3 full map rolls. they were extremely annoying and I felt that need to inform you guys.

thank you for your time.
-[xXx] A. O.Shock

TigerOx
Thanks for the report.

I don't see much in the chat logs, so without a demo there is not much I can do. If you post a demo here I would be happy to ban them for you.

TigerOx

badseed
been playing on that server alot more lately. i'll keep a look out. had a lot of that stuff tonight! warned two and muted another, but i dont think it was these two that i'm talking about when i was on.

Evil_Zodiac
we always appreciate tips and the dogz members spread out pretty well over policing the different servers but we can't catch them all and yes we appreicate your posts! thank you!
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/227_101.png

"Hey!, Hey! I'm Gonna Have To Ask You To Go Fuck Yourself!!!"- [*DoGz*] Evil_Zodiac

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=500209543
Jump to Forum: