Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » Public Forums » Other Games
 Print Thread
Rockband 3 Gets "Through Fire and Flames"
Batty
Remember back in the day, that nifty game called Guitar Hero 3 came out and you played through the list in Career mode on easy or Medium, like me, because you couldn't handle that stupid Orange button just yet? Or even if you could, and thought you were the shit by playing Expert Mode perfectly all the way through... then It came... the credits rolled and the game wanted to punish you by loading up the end game song, Through Fire and Flames by Dragonforce and you more then likely broke a damn finger. It was hard on MEDIUM (at the time, anyways) let alone expert. It was a song to beat made purely for the Acne Ridden, or Asian Kids. It gre to such popularity that it appeared on shows like Ellen Degeneres as a serious, legitimate thing that would attract attention from TV audiences.

Well now it's on RockBand 3 in a triumphant return to punish you again. All I can say is I'm glad I play Vocals any time I turn that game on. You Pro Guitar people are just stupid. Good luck.

YouTube Video

Please feel free to comment on my Map Upload threads. Your comments and suggestions help me make better maps for the DoGz!!
P.S. Click the Banner for instant teleportationism to the BattyMaps section of the forum! =3
i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy63/bailey_bat/BattyMapsSig.gif

ryuseishin
holy hell is that even possible like seriously?
RyuSeishin=Dragon Spirit in Japanese
GG_DM Overflow
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/137538_101.png
GG_Turbo Reverse
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/18314_101.png

No pancake mix
thts....crazy

tits-mcgee
i remember when people tried playing that on guitar hero... pros only for sure. i could practice playing that for ever... and still wouldn't be able to pass that song, so god speed to whoever wants to try it!
www.speedtest.net/result/1874443924.png

www.facebook.com/mreshetnik
Jump to Forum: